• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

vinhnguyen54 XRE-R2 EZ900/EZ1000 P60/D26 Thrower Drop In, UV, Color, Hi CRI also here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
- I just received a new batch of XRE-R2 EZ100 LEDs and some EZ900 LEDS. I will ship default with smooth reflector for the greatest throw. If you want OP for a beautiful beam profile then please let me know. These Drop ins throw better than my XML-U2 1000 lumen Drop in. All high will be driven to about 2A for max brightness unless otherwise requested.

- I have Ultra Violet P60 drop ins for sale. OP will be installed by default for an even beam unless otherwise requested

- I also have CREE XPE color LEDs in RED and Green.

- CREE XPG Hi CRI available too.

Please choose one of these mode option for your drop in:

1) 1 mode
2) Low-Medium-High with last mode memory (3V-6V)
3) Low -High with last mode memory (3V-6V)
4) High-Low with last mode memory or reset to 1st mode (2.5V-4.5V)
5) High-Medium-Moonlight with last mode memory or 1st mode reset. (2.5V-4.5V)
6) Want something else? PM me

Paypal: [email protected]

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

EZ1000, High CRI, Color XPE, UV with reflector $35
EZ900 Pill only $45

CREE XRE-EZ1000 Picture:
DSC04684.jpg

DSC04686.jpg

nd1979

Newly Enlightened
Well, I wish you had more detail. UV wavelength would be a good thing to know, so I will pass.
Thanks

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Well, I wish you had more detail. UV wavelength would be a good thing to know, so I will pass.
Thanks

If you want I can send you one to test out. If you like it then send the funds. If not just ship it back. :)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
out of curiosity: do you have a high/strobe with no memory driver option?

i've been picking up my Quark RGB a lot lately and I like how it has strobe for green, red, blue and they're really disorienting :D

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
out of curiosity: do you have a high/strobe with no memory driver option?

i've been picking up my Quark RGB a lot lately and I like how it has strobe for green, red, blue and they're really disorienting :D

Yes I have a High-Strobe driver with no memory option. Which mean it will always default to High.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks vin!

sent the money for a high-strobe, no memory, green xp-e, solder filled, op drop-in. looking forward to it! :D

mikesantor

Enlightened
Wayne, just posting to make sure you still have some of the EZ9 pills left? how is the heat on the EZ 900 on high? If the heat will not be a problem on high for 10 minute bursts (with copper tape wrapped pill of course) ill take a 1 mode pill. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Wayne, just posting to make sure you still have some of the EZ9 pills left? how is the heat on the EZ 900 on high? If the heat will not be a problem on high for 10 minute bursts (with copper tape wrapped pill of course) ill take a 1 mode pill. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

If I throttle down current to 1.5A You can run the pill as long as you want.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
update for those interested: I ordered an OP green XP-E module (high-strobe with no memory) @ 1.5amps from vin and it's excellent!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Which throws better Ez1000 or EZ900?

From my personal Experience EZ1000 has brighter overall lumen and EZ900 has less lumen but higher surface brightness. This translate to a brighter beam with EZ1000 in a reflector while an EZ900 would be brighter in an aspheric setup. I made this conclusion based on flashlight connection confirmed EZ900.

One in a while I do get an EZ900 that is bright out of the norm and those does throw better than a EZ1000 even in a reflector....

nofearek9

Newly Enlightened
sku is S008019 BUT this is what i got :
87622103.jpg

16mm pcb with has a hole and the led does not look at all with the one you have in the pics above.

nofearek9

Newly Enlightened
thank you,maybe in near future cause still i dont have any p60 host and it will be nice to have one of your super moded dropins.

Status
Not open for further replies.