• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** McGizmo Ti PD-S, non miser

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Hello all. I have for sale here one lightly used McGizmo Ti PD-S with green Trit glowing brightly still. This is the quintessential McGizmo light, the one every flashaholic Gizmo collector must have. They have done nothing but go up in collect-ability and value. I bought this from a fellow CPF member a few years back and it was pretty much mint/new when I received it. It is just as it came from Don with no mods. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your point of view, I have used it on occasions so it does have some light scratching from being EDC'd. A couple of the scratches you can just barely feel running your fingernail over them. The rest are the hazy hairline type that polished Ti gets no matter how careful you are. Nothing too bad or that could not easily be polished out. For the most part the condition is excellent with no nicks, dings or other owee's to report. I want to make clear that it is not a mint, as new, fanatical collectors example so if that's what your after, this isn't the light for you. It is however a very nice overall example of the McGizmo Ti-PDS. Try as I might I couldn't capture the hair-scratches but I can see them holding the light in my hands. Study the photos for the overall condition. Ask questions, I'll try and answer back to the best of my ability.

I don't really know the exact value for this light, but I do know a range that I've seen them sell for lately. I have come up with a price and you-all can tell me by your interest or lack thereof if I'm in the ballpark or I need to go back and adjust it accordingly. I'm not really that hot on selling this light. I really like it and realize that I may never own another one again. I don't need the money that bad, to let it go in a fire-sale so If it doesn't sell I will withdraw it at a certain point.

Price and shipping: Price is $675 ***SOLD*** with free shipping to the 48 state USA. Other locations will be billed at the exact costs for getting it there, less the $12.00 for domestic free shipping. I will take PayPay, I am verified. I will also take Postal Money orders or your personal or bank check. Personal checks or bank checks including cashiers checks must wait 5 working days to clear my bank. So if you want it fast, use PP.

Trades:
Sold my McGizmo Haiku and have regretted it ever since, so the one trade I am interested in is a trade for a Haiku with cash for my PD-S. How much cash depends on model XP-E or XP-G (cool tints only) and the Haiku's overall condition. I'm looking for an EDC so a less than prefect used light is okay, just no beaters :) let me know what you have and how much your looking to get. See if we can come to an agreement.

I will deal in order of enquiries received. The first "I'll take it rule applies" Thanks fellow CPFers. Evan

GizmoPDs1.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

gizmo2.jpg

gizmo3.jpg

gizmo4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS McGizmo Ti PD-S, non miser, possible partial trade for Haiku

A very gorgeous light you have sir. Someone will be very lucky in getting one of these.

Good luck on the sale :)

Nick

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Nick, Thanks, yes it is a gorgeous light. Some would argue the most beautiful, classic, machined gem of a light to come down the pike. I would really miss it if it sells.

AWTYD, I hear you loud and clear. I have literally thought about selling the PD-S for month's. Should I, shouldn't I. You know the drill. It's sat in a display cabinet for the last 2 years and I derive joy anytime I gaze upon it, but it's time to put this one into a collector's hands. I stopped carrying the PD-S long ago because I wanted to preserve the condition. Right now I just need a nice EDC light that I can really use. And a nice Haiku will be a nice consolation prize.

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

I'll take this per our PM. If I can't sell anything tonight, I will just have to hide more $$$ leaving our checking account!

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Sounds Good Joseph. So trade for a Haiku pending. Ah, hiding toy spending money from the long haired roomate. I'm an expert at that, the Obiwan Kenobi of covert toy buying :)

I'll take this per our PM. If I can't sell anything tonight, I will just have to hide more $$$ leaving our checking account!

jag808808

Enlightened

:crackup:

Aloha,

jag

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

So, is this light sold/traded?