Thread: ***SOLD*** McGizmo Ti PD-S, non miser

Default ***SOLD*** McGizmo Ti PD-S, non miser

Hello all. I have for sale here one lightly used McGizmo Ti PD-S with green Trit glowing brightly still. This is the quintessential McGizmo light, the one every flashaholic Gizmo collector must have. They have done nothing but go up in collect-ability and value. I bought this from a fellow CPF member a few years back and it was pretty much mint/new when I received it. It is just as it came from Don with no mods. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your point of view, I have used it on occasions so it does have some light scratching from being EDC'd. A couple of the scratches you can just barely feel running your fingernail over them. The rest are the hazy hairline type that polished Ti gets no matter how careful you are. Nothing too bad or that could not easily be polished out. For the most part the condition is excellent with no nicks, dings or other owee's to report. I want to make clear that it is not a mint, as new, fanatical collectors example so if that's what your after, this isn't the light for you. It is however a very nice overall example of the McGizmo Ti-PDS. Try as I might I couldn't capture the hair-scratches but I can see them holding the light in my hands. Study the photos for the overall condition. Ask questions, I'll try and answer back to the best of my ability.

I don't really know the exact value for this light, but I do know a range that I've seen them sell for lately. I have come up with a price and you-all can tell me by your interest or lack thereof if I'm in the ballpark or I need to go back and adjust it accordingly. I'm not really that hot on selling this light. I really like it and realize that I may never own another one again. I don't need the money that bad, to let it go in a fire-sale so If it doesn't sell I will withdraw it at a certain point.

Price and shipping: Price is $675 ***SOLD*** with free shipping to the 48 state USA. Other locations will be billed at the exact costs for getting it there, less the $12.00 for domestic free shipping. I will take PayPay, I am verified. I will also take Postal Money orders or your personal or bank check. Personal checks or bank checks including cashiers checks must wait 5 working days to clear my bank. So if you want it fast, use PP.

Trades:
    Sold my McGizmo Haiku and have regretted it ever since, so the one trade I am interested in is a trade for a Haiku with cash for my PD-S. How much cash depends on model XP-E or XP-G (cool tints only) and the Haiku's overall condition. I'm looking for an EDC so a less than prefect used light is okay, just no beaters let me know what you have and how much your looking to get. See if we can come to an agreement.

I will deal in order of enquiries received. The first "I'll take it rule applies" Thanks fellow CPFers. Evan

Last edited by arewethereyetdad; 05-24-2012 at 05:57 AM.
    Made with MAC. Apple computers baby!

Default Re: WTS McGizmo Ti PD-S, non miser, possible partial trade for Haiku

A very gorgeous light you have sir. Someone will be very lucky in getting one of these.

Good luck on the sale

Nick
    "Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night."-Thulsa Doom PAYPAL FEE CALCULATOR; list of lights.

Hard to believe someone would give up a gem like this for a regular ol' Haiku, lol.

Nick, Thanks, yes it is a gorgeous light. Some would argue the most beautiful, classic, machined gem of a light to come down the pike. I would really miss it if it sells.

AWTYD, I hear you loud and clear. I have literally thought about selling the PD-S for month's. Should I, shouldn't I. You know the drill. It's sat in a display cabinet for the last 2 years and I derive joy anytime I gaze upon it, but it's time to put this one into a collector's hands. I stopped carrying the PD-S long ago because I wanted to preserve the condition. Right now I just need a nice EDC light that I can really use. And a nice Haiku will be a nice consolation prize.

I'll take this per our PM. If I can't sell anything tonight, I will just have to hide more $$$ leaving our checking account!

Sounds Good Joseph. So trade for a Haiku pending. Ah, hiding toy spending money from the long haired roomate. I'm an expert at that, the Obiwan Kenobi of covert toy buying

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Milton View Post
    I'll take this per our PM. If I can't sell anything tonight, I will just have to hide more $$$ leaving our checking account!

Quote Originally Posted by ehallspqr View Post
    I'm an expert at that, the Obiwan Kenobi of covert toy buying
    I take exception this statement. This is not the money you are looking for....

obi
    Stay sharp and bright for life.
    Have your knife and light handy at all times.
    Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Obijuan Kenobe View Post

obi
    ___________?____________

Aloha,

jag
    Last edited by jag808808; 05-21-2012 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Double
    McG/TB Ti 2AA LunaSol 27, McLuxIII Ti-PD, Nitecore D10, SF RPM U2, G2, AspheriMag3D Q5, Uluapoundr P7, Fenix L2D Q5, LD20, EO1 blue, purple, Hawaiian Punch Monkey Fist Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Obijuan Kenobe View Post

obi
    Quote Originally Posted by ehallspqr View Post
    ___________?____________
    His rendition of "These are not the droids you are looking for..." from the original Star Wars!

Aloha,

jag
    McG/TB Ti 2AA LunaSol 27, McLuxIII Ti-PD, Nitecore D10, SF RPM U2, G2, AspheriMag3D Q5, Uluapoundr P7, Fenix L2D Q5, LD20, EO1 blue, purple, Hawaiian Punch Monkey Fist Creator

So, is this light sold/traded?
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim

Yes, this light is gone.