• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Delrin and Brass e-series tail extensions (closed)

foxtrot824

Enlightened
I am closing this run due to issues with exact fit. I will do anther run at some point with revised dimensions.

After determining interest in these little gems in this thread I have proceeded with the manufacturing process. If these sell out quickly I'll do my best to do another run. I am trying to stay competitive with prices, however it tuns out envelopes and post cost money :ironic:. I have set the price for this run at $16 shipped in the states for the Delrin extensions. This includes a padded envelope with first class shipping. The brass tails will be $27 shipped in a padded envelope. Paypal is my only accepted method of payment. Please be sure to include in the notes or PM me if the PP address provided is not correct. For international orders please add $2 for shipping. If more than one piece is ordered and shipped together subtract $2 per unit for shipping, i.e. first Delrin piece is $16 then the following one is $14.

Please note as with most custom things fit varies a little. I have received some feedback about the length of the threaded portion of this extension not being long enough. It is possible that a "disc" will be needed as a shim in between the rubber boot and the tail extension if the switch does not work like stock.

Any questions please PM or email me at roman.lilligren (at) gmail (dot) com. My paypal is foxtrot824(at)hotmail(dot)com

I can ship once a day afternoon (EST)

5 brass units available
BRASS $27
(1) Nfetterly sold
(2) Nfetterly sold
(3) Mike_Docherty sold
(4) DUQ sold
(5) Samuraishot sold

28 Delrin units available
DELRIN $16

(1) Mike_Docherty sold
(2) Glock22 sold
(3) Bogie sold
(4) F250XLT sold
(5) F250XLT sold
(6) Matt_o sold
(7) Matt_o sold
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)

Last edited:

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Re: FS: Delrin and Brass e-series tail extensions

Notice: I'll be unable to ship until Monday May 14th because I will be out of town. Any orders placed between now and Monday May 14th will ship the 14th.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast

One brass extension for me please! :thumbsup:

:paypal:

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will these fit my E1E's?

samuraishot

Enlightened
I'll take the last brass one!

Edit : Payment sent!

Is it possible to have the brass extension drilled and tapped for a McGizmo or Oveready clip?

Last edited:

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Will these fit my E1E's?

These will fit any clicky (E1e,E2e,E1b) so they would work just fine on an E1e :)

I'll take the last brass one!

Edit : Payment sent!

Is it possible to have the brass extension drilled and tapped for a McGizmo or Oveready clip?

I haven't practiced drilling and tapping yet so I do not want to practice on the current stock. It may be an option for the future.

I will take two brass versions, if any are left, or if you make any more. Nice! :thumbsup:

Sorry to not have had a chance to update this sooner, I was expecting to have more internet access and not be back in town until Monday but it turned out the other way around. I'll look into another brass run since they seem to be a hot item.

foxtrot824

Enlightened

I forgot to post :oops: , all orders shipped this weekend. Please feel free to post pictures, especially if anyone is using these on an E1b.

autogiro

Enlightened

Don't know how I missed this one! I would like to get two brass tails when you run the next batch.
Thanks,
Auto

foxtrot824

Enlightened

I'm trying to get another run set up but it may be a few weeks. I expected there to be more interest in the Delrin tails but I'm glad the brass is liked.

Nfetterly, I look forward to the pictures when ever you have the chance.

Glock 22

Enlightened

:paypal: for 1 Delrin Tail Extension.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take 2 Delrin, PP coming shortly.

:paypal:

Last edited by a moderator: