• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold! Thanks everyone!

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Got a little Ti for sale. USA only please. Paypal. USPS shipping on me.

First we have a user Ti Aeon. This one was on a keychain for a while and has the typical key markings. But it's Ti, so it always looks good! The light could use a new foam washer to quiet down battery rattle. Other than that, a solid performer that rocks! $250 (SPF)

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

Next is a Sundrop XM-L. I am the second owner & the first owner got it from Don (kinda makes sense, doesn't it?). It is a single level light & super-bright. There is a tiny amount of scuffing on the clip (tiny) and the body is near perfect. $390...$370 SOLD!

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00122-1.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

Last we have one of Download's Pocket Rockets. Ti, XM-L, bright as heck! This one has been carried a little, has some tiny hairline scratches (which could be buffed out) and no dings. 3-stage. Pretty awesome. $235...$220

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

First come, first served!

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: Sundrop XM-L, Aeon & Downoad's Pock-it Rock-it XM-L

I will take Ti Aeon.

Bill

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Dropping the price a little to entice you all. Have a good night. Paypal is josephmilton (@) mac (dot) com in case you want to donate to my for profit charity (or pay for a light tonight).

rda1

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Pocket Rocket.

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Pocket rocket is sold & will go out tomorrow. It should have gone out today, but my one round of golf per year was today. I did get longest drive!

rda1

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sundrop XM-L & Downoad's Pock-it Rock-it XM-L

Pocket rocket is sold & will go out tomorrow. It should have gone out today, but my one round of golf per year was today. I did get longest drive!

Well, that is what counts. ;)

No issue, I have other lights.

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: Sundrop XM-L & Downoad's Pock-it Rock-it XM-L

Good deal. The Rocket is in the mail.

I have had questions about the McGizmo XM-L. It is one level of brightness (super bright) and even with the optic, it still has that square-ish beam pattern on a wall (seriously, who looks at walls?). I am the second owner, so I am not sure when the light was made, but it came from HI.