Black Moon LTD
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with a dive torch

Default Re: Help with a dive torch

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Ed View Post
    Maybe you can still get your money back - considering the batteries are actually dead and all. Might be the best option.

I'm sure we've all been in a similar situation like yours at one time or another, and sometimes it gets difficult to see that the most reasonable thing to do is sometimes the hardest - ie moving on.

You could keep the housing and use it for something else down the line... say like a small video camera
    I tried contacting him, but no success. I knew he was ignoring me because i sent him several emails several times. I tried several ways to try and get my money back all with no success. This was just a last ditch attempt, anyway i can only 'live and learn' as they say. Also it would be quite a funky little video camera wouldnt it

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for all your help so far. I am pobably beginning to annoy a few of you now but like i said i'm new to this field and don't know very much. All the info you have given me though has cleared the mist a little. Anyway converting this torch to LED was going to be alot harder than i thought. Maybe i should just keep the torch as it was designed to be, a halogen, bi pin uk 600r dive torch. Or maybe in this case in THE BIN!!! I shall be uploading the photos in a little bit so if you guys can come up with something then i'd definately have a good think about it...

Cheers,
    James

P.S i may not be on for the next few days due to the fact i have an exam on wednesday and need to do some revision!
    Last edited by deepbluediver; 05-13-2012 at 06:41 AM. Reason: missed out something :O

Hi guys,

I'm sorry but it wont let me post attachments I'll try and find another way

Cheers,
    James

Yes, you have to put them on another host and use a link to them.

Hi all,

Sorry i haven't been on in a while but there has been a new development,

A member of my dive club has heard about my story and just errr well.... gave me a uk c4 dive torch. Its certainly alot brighter than the 600!!!

Thaks guys for all your help.
    Cheers,
    Deepbluediver.

Enlightened

Thank god for that,