Which single CR123 light that has a 1 ¼ to 1 ½ Bezel or head?

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need y'alls help, what I'm trying to find is a nylon holster for my E1b.

I did a search and the nylon holster that is IMO is one that will work for my application. However, the thread I found it in is from 2007.

I thought I found a Surefire holster, but after reading Surefire's product description it looks like the holster may be to tall or long.

In addition to the Surefire, I found a NITECORE holster for the INFILUX-IFE1 which describes it's dimensions L-4 ½ W-1 ¼ H-1 1 ½, but it says it will fit a 1 inch in diameter.

The E1b's head at it's largest OD looks to the eye at being an 1 ¼ inch.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

davyro

Enlightened
Hello my friend i've missed you on here,send me your address by PM & i'll send you a holster thats brand new & i think it'll be just about the right size for you.It's from a Thrunite TN11 & its never been used.:wave:

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
TN11 holster will be too large for E1B.

I have a MOLLE pouch that I got from CountyComm that fits L1 Lumamax perfectly. It should have no problem fitting the E1B.

Just go to CountryComm and search for "Padded Knife / Multi-Tool Pouch".

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello my friend i've missed you on here,send me your address by PM & i'll send you a holster thats brand new & i think it'll be just about the right size for you.It's from a Thrunite TN11 & its never been used.:wave:

Thanks Dave, PM sent.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
TN11 holster will be too large for E1B.

I have a MOLLE pouch that I got from CountyComm that fits L1 Lumamax perfectly. It should have no problem fitting the E1B.

Just go to CountryComm and search for "Padded Knife / Multi-Tool Pouch".

Thanks, found it!