Foxfury Scout

Thread: Sale is Closed - 3- XML U2 Brinyte Light

Default Sale is Closed - 3- XML U2 Brinyte Light

Closed - Brinyte BR3000 light
    Sale is closed, did not sell.

Questions? PM me or post here.
    Last edited by Old-Lumens; 05-17-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Default Re: For Sale: 3- XML U2 Brinyte Light - Modified by OL - Comes with 3- 4/3AF NiMHs -

Bump it up

Default Re: For Sale: 3- XML U2 Brinyte Light - Modified by OL - Comes with 3- 4/3AF NiMHs -

A bump a day keeps the doctor away.
    Great light guys. Best I soldering have done to date.

Price Drop

Edited the first post to reflect changes with the battery holder. Now it can be 18650 if that's what you want.

Very nice build! So I can choose to run this on 3 18650's? I assume it's a tail switch? Reverse or forward clikcky? Any idea on lumens output on this build? Direct or regulated?

Thanks,
    Dan
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by djans1397 View Post
    Very nice build! So I can choose to run this on 3 18650's? I assume it's a tail switch? Reverse or forward clikcky? Any idea on lumens output on this build? Direct or regulated?

Thanks,
    Dan
    If you want 18650, I can put the holder back to stock. Stock would be Parallel, so you could use 1,2, or 3 18650 batteries. Tail switch is a standard style tail switch, found in most of these flashlights. I do not know what reverse or forward is. No idea at all on the lumens of this build. Three XM-L U2 LEDs with three 8x7135 (3040ma) regulated boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Old-Lumens View Post
    If you want 18650, I can put the holder back to stock. Stock would be Parallel, so you could use 1,2, or 3 18650 batteries. Tail switch is a standard style tail switch, found in most of these flashlights. I do not know what reverse or forward is. No idea at all on the lumens of this build. Three XM-L U2 LEDs with three 8x7135 (3040ma) regulated boards.
    A forward clicky allows for momentary on... light press it turns on, push all the way it "clikcks" on. Reverse is push all the way until it "clciks" on... no momentary.
    I wished I were more elctronically minded as I have no idea if your light will put out 800-1000 lumens or that x 3 = 3000 lumens?
    Are the reflectors smooth? They look like an orange peel type.
    I'm interested in your light, but I'd like to know a little more about it is all.

Thanks,
    Dan
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

Sorry, I had an offer and I took it.
    Thanks