• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale is Closed - 3- XML U2 Brinyte Light

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened
Closed - Brinyte BR3000 light
Sale is closed, did not sell.

Questions? PM me or post here.

Last edited:

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: 3- XML U2 Brinyte Light - Modified by OL - Comes with 3- 4/3AF NiMHs -

Bump it up

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: 3- XML U2 Brinyte Light - Modified by OL - Comes with 3- 4/3AF NiMHs -

A bump a day keeps the doctor away.
Great light guys. Best I soldering have done to date.

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened

Price Drop

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened

Edited the first post to reflect changes with the battery holder. Now it can be 18650 if that's what you want.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice build! So I can choose to run this on 3 18650's? I assume it's a tail switch? Reverse or forward clikcky? Any idea on lumens output on this build? Direct or regulated?

Thanks,
Dan

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened

Very nice build! So I can choose to run this on 3 18650's? I assume it's a tail switch? Reverse or forward clikcky? Any idea on lumens output on this build? Direct or regulated?

Thanks,
Dan
If you want 18650, I can put the holder back to stock. Stock would be Parallel, so you could use 1,2, or 3 18650 batteries. Tail switch is a standard style tail switch, found in most of these flashlights. I do not know what reverse or forward is. No idea at all on the lumens of this build. Three XM-L U2 LEDs with three 8x7135 (3040ma) regulated boards.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you want 18650, I can put the holder back to stock. Stock would be Parallel, so you could use 1,2, or 3 18650 batteries. Tail switch is a standard style tail switch, found in most of these flashlights. I do not know what reverse or forward is. No idea at all on the lumens of this build. Three XM-L U2 LEDs with three 8x7135 (3040ma) regulated boards.

A forward clicky allows for momentary on... light press it turns on, push all the way it "clikcks" on. Reverse is push all the way until it "clciks" on... no momentary.
I wished I were more elctronically minded as I have no idea if your light will put out 800-1000 lumens or that x 3 = 3000 lumens?
Are the reflectors smooth? They look like an orange peel type.
I'm interested in your light, but I'd like to know a little more about it is all.

Thanks,
Dan

Old-Lumens

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, I had an offer and I took it.
Thanks