Is there an advantage between Surefire, Duracell, Rayovac and Titanium Innovations Pr

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
primaries or is one better then the other/s? The reason I'm asking is;

1) Surefire 12 pack is $25.00

2) Duracell Procell 12 pack is $21.60

3) Rayovac 12 pack is $15.00

4) Titanium Innovations 12 pack is $11.76

I think I read that Surefires are relabeled/rebranded Panasonics. If that's right a Panasonic is right at $1.50 per unit, x12 = $18.00

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:

BIGLOU

Enlightened
I'm also thinking about stocking up on CR123s. Where are the Panasonics $1.50? I usually get the Surefires for about $2 a piece but you also have to factor in the shipping costs. I think if you get US or Japan made your good, however I'm sure some flashaholic has done run tests on all these brands.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm also thinking about stocking up on CR123s. Where are the Panasonics $1.50? I usually get the Surefires for about $2 a piece but you also have to factor in the shipping costs. I think if you get US or Japan made your good, however I'm sure some flashaholic has done run tests on all these brands.

Pm sent (not sure if it's ok to post a link), but yeah, I didn't ad the shipping to those prices or deducted any CPF discounts. However I kind of wanted to get an idea as to the difference in quality or ....

Ok, after posting this question I've been doing more reading. I read a post by one of our members that "Panasonic manufactured cells are sold under the following brand names; Panasonic, Surefire, Energizer, Duracell, Rayovac, Streamlight and Battery Station".

If it's true, why the large difference in prices?

Thanks!

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready currently have four (4) batches of 50 that they are selling. $65 + shipping for 50 Surefire that they pulled from new SF flashlights.

50 Pack - Surefire®​123 Batteries (CR123A)
Factory fresh batteries, removed from recently purchased Surefire Flashlights.

• Select freshness from the options below
  • Cells may show spring marks
  • Each is hand tested with a ZTS Pulse Load tester to 100%

Price:
$65.00

Last edited:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready currently have four (4) batches of 50 that they are selling. $65 + shipping for 50 Surefire that they pulled from new SF flashlights.

50 Pack - Surefire®​123 Batteries (CR123A)
Factory fresh batteries, removed from recently purchased Surefire Flashlights.

• Select freshness from the options below
  • Cells may show spring marks
  • Each is hand tested with a ZTS Pulse Load tester to 100%

Price:
$65.00

Thanks for the heads up!

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's a great deal. Around $1.44 or so shipped for SF 123 batteries. I just purchased some SF batteries on the marketplace, which prevents me from buy more batteries.

Another brand that's very popular on there are the Battery Station batteries. $60 shipped for 50 batteries.

Great link below

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?67078-123-Battery-Shoot-Out

Wow that's a lot of info! Thanks! But now that my eye's are tired. I'm gonna catch some Z's! ... LOL