how many single cr123 lights have infinite control ring and push button?

hemi1300

Newly Enlightened
long story short, still on the quest for the best single cr123 light. First got the zebralight sc31-nice light light but don't like having to cycle through the modes, and the middle mode is just a bit dim for my liking. Second was the sunwayman v10r, which i loved, love the control ring to get that perfect brightness and having a push button. The other day it suffered a fall from just a few feet and broke. Light wouldn't turn on, opened it up and looked at the head and one of the solder joints on the circuit board snapped right off. Gonna try to send it back to going gear, but doubt they will replace it. So in the meantime i figured i'd give sunway another shot and ordered the v11r, pretty much the same as the v10 but with a few changes as well. Would love to try out an hds and would order one right now if i could, but i'm not waitin 6 months for a light lol.
So what are my options for a single rcr123 light (has to accept rechargeable's), that has about 3-500 lumen max, push button, pocket clip. Any other lights u guys can think of that have the infinite brightness and push button??

hemi1300

Newly Enlightened
thought about pc10, but don't like the ui on the general setting where u have to cycle through strobe/sos and different modes to get the one u want. Would rather have one without strobe or sos. Just now looking at nitecore infilux IFE1, looking good so far, seems just a tad longer than most single cr lights but should still be easily pocketable

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Original poster wants a light with max output up to 500 lumens in CR123 format. There are very few lights that meet those requirements. IFE 1 doesn't meet it since its R5 emitter only outputs 260 lumens.

Lights that meet your exact requirements:

1. Sunwayman V11R - 500 lumens rated (supposedly around 520 lumens reviewed) with infinite control ring, CR123 size format, tailcap switch.
2. Jetbeam RRT-0 - 650 lumens with infinite control ring, CR123 size format, tailcap switch. A little large for a 1xCR123 sized light though.
3. Sunwayman V10R Ti+ - 500 lumens rated (supposedly around 520 lumens reviewed) with infinite control ring, CR123 size format, tailcap switch.

Lights that almost meet your requirements:
1. Jetbeam RRT-01 / Jetbeam TCR1 - 550ish lumens. Runs on CR123 sized cells or larger 18350 cells with infinite control ring and is smaller than the Sunwayman V10r/V11r. No tailcap switch... only control is the rotator ring.
2. Niteye EYE 10 - 680ish lumens. Runs on CR123 sized cells or larger 18350 cells with infinite control ring and is smaller than the Sunwayman V10r/V11r. No tailcap switch... only control is the rotator ring.

fishndad

Enlightened
Original poster wants a light with max output up to 500 lumens in CR123 format. There are very few lights that meet those requirements. IFE 1 doesn't meet it since its R5 emitter only outputs 260 lumens.

Lights that meet your exact requirements:

1. Sunwayman V11R - 500 lumens rated (supposedly around 520 lumens reviewed) with infinite control ring, CR123 size format, tailcap switch.
2. Jetbeam RRT-0 - 650 lumens with infinite control ring, CR123 size format, tailcap switch. A little large for a 1xCR123 sized light though.
3. Sunwayman V10R Ti+ - 500 lumens rated (supposedly around 520 lumens reviewed) with infinite control ring, CR123 size format, tailcap switch.

Lights that almost meet your requirements:
1. Jetbeam RRT-01 / Jetbeam TCR1 - 550ish lumens. Runs on CR123 sized cells or larger 18350 cells with infinite control ring and is smaller than the Sunwayman V10r/V11r. No tailcap switch... only control is the rotator ring.
2. Niteye EYE 10 - 680ish lumens. Runs on CR123 sized cells or larger 18350 cells with infinite control ring and is smaller than the Sunwayman V10r/V11r. No tailcap switch... only control is the rotator ring.

niteye eye10 has op reflector$70! rrt01 smooth reflector $95! both control rings are infinate neither have tailcap switch
good luck searching let me know where you land.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
ShiningBeam I mini Value edition XP-G R5, infinite variable from 7-260LM, with a clicky and running on a CR123. It's is able to handle 4.2v, so a nice 16340/RCR123 might be in the cards. It memorizes the last setting when turned off.

You can find ShiningBeam selling them on Ebay for $28.75 + $2.75 s/h.

Chris