fenix customer service

bouncer33441

Newly Enlightened
I purchased my tk15 about a year ago at a florida gun show . I had no problems running it until about 1 month ago . The 1st time i tried 18650 batteries turbo mode would not work . I was told by going gear this was an issue with older tk15 lights . I emailed fenix in china about the issue and they reffered me to fenix-store . After examining my light they said they would send it back to me with the appropriate battery to work the light . I then spoke to one of their representatives who said the difference between high and turbo should be more noticeable . They decided instead to ship me out a brand new light . Judy and Zane from fenix-store are great . They did this for me with no proof of purchase . Fenix in China ran my lights serial number and saw that it came through Fenix-Store in OKlahoma and now i have a brand new light on the way .

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
how can we help?
whats your question?

Send form my iphon using Tapatalk

bouncer33441

Newly Enlightened
what do you mean how can we help what is my question

the statement i was making was only about how good there customer service is and how quick they helped to solve my problem

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
i too have had excellent customer service from fenix, i think her name was Joy, or Joyce.
because of this reason alone, fenix is one of the very few chinese made brands i still consider buying.

Latest posts