Imalent

Thread: You know you have a problem when (aka. time to clean out the closet)

Default You know you have a problem when (aka. time to clean out the closet)

Started to gather all the lights around the house, shelves, closet, etc. You know you have a problem when you've only done the ground floor and the table is nearly full. Granted, there's only the bedside EDC for everyone and probably a dozen others but it's crazy This doesn't account for incans or "lesser" unopened lights like 3xAAA Luxeon's (which might never be opened!).

How many can you identify?

Once the sell off begins, the only ones left will be the Ti, SS, and perhaps a big gun or two...

Default Re: You know you have a problem when (aka. time to clean out the closet)

lol... That layout alone has practically every light I've ever looked into - either a little or a lot.
    EagleTac D25C S2; P20A2 MKII S2; P100C2 Q5; Fenix TK21 U2; LD01 R4; E05 R2; E01
    JETBeam BC10 R5; Romisen RC-G2 II NW; RC-T601 II U2; Inova X5
    Xeno E03; Zebralight SC600; Crelant 7G5-V2 U2; 4Sevens Quark Tactical 123^2 R5

Default Re: You know you have a problem when (aka. time to clean out the closet)

I recognize 39, and I'm very impressed. There are some real jems, I hope I'm awake for the sale
    I'm glad I found CPF, I was beginning to think I was strange
    I'm a Canadian and a proud Flashaholic
    Thanks CPF, thanks Think2x

Quote Originally Posted by zenbeam View Post
    lol... That layout alone has practically every light I've ever looked into - either a little or a lot.
    Some are sadly not here anymore, but for the better. I gave away a few P1, L1P, L2P and many L0P/L2P millermods a few years ago. Was really just Fenix and xxxxFire up until a year or so. When I look into that awesome SS Ultrafire C3, it's not what I used to think. The emitter is off center, reflector full of dust, squeaky threads... Yet I thought it was awesome years ago.

Oh man and that MTE 3-2 with the XPE emitter was my big gun daily light up till just over a yet ago (not counted some long dead HID lights).

Flashaholic*

I am perfectly sane with my 45 lights. thanks for that picture.
    posted by jh333233
    Dont cheat me, im expert in using crap light

Dear lord, that's ridiculous! Being prepared is good, but unless you're planning to equip the entire town when the Zombie Apocalypse begins, there's no way you could use that many lights! Hopefully lots of them will end up in the hands of people who couldn't afford them brand-new.

Table? What happens when your couch is full?

Do something alone and it's weird, do it with others and it's a club.

Hahaha! Nice! That's why I erm, collect, smaller lights

Well, now we know who's been keeping the manufacturers of D-cells in business all these years...

Quote Originally Posted by Ualnosaj View Post
    Hahaha! Nice! That's why I erm, collect, smaller lights
    Yours might have more throw but mine have more swing.

Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    Well, now we know who's been keeping the manufacturers of D-cells in business all these years...
    Now, one of mine takes 1/2D cells and apparently I wasn't enough to keep them in production.
    Do something alone and it's weird, do it with others and it's a club.

Quote Originally Posted by ABTOMAT View Post
    Yours might have more throw but mine have more swing.

Now, one of mine takes 1/2D cells and apparently I wasn't enough to keep them in production.
    i was going to say, as an owner of a 6d cell mag lite... swing is an understatement

seriously barry bonds and his bat have nothing on a 6 d mag lite

Whooping stick of DOOM!