You know you have a problem when (aka. time to clean out the closet)

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Started to gather all the lights around the house, shelves, closet, etc. You know you have a problem when you've only done the ground floor and the table is nearly full. Granted, there's only the bedside EDC for everyone and probably a dozen others but it's crazy :) This doesn't account for incans or "lesser" unopened lights like 3xAAA Luxeon's (which might never be opened!).

How many can you identify?

Once the sell off begins, the only ones left will be the Ti, SS, and perhaps a big gun or two...

hidcanada20120517181856.jpg

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
lol... That layout alone has practically every light I've ever looked into - either a little or a lot. :eek:

Some are sadly not here anymore, but for the better. I gave away a few P1, L1P, L2P and many L0P/L2P millermods a few years ago. Was really just Fenix and xxxxFire up until a year or so. When I look into that awesome SS Ultrafire C3, it's not what I used to think. The emitter is off center, reflector full of dust, squeaky threads... Yet I thought it was awesome years ago.

Oh man and that MTE 3-2 with the XPE emitter was my big gun daily light up till just over a yet ago (not counted some long dead HID lights).

fyrstormer

Banned
Dear lord, that's ridiculous! :eek: Being prepared is good, but unless you're planning to equip the entire town when the Zombie Apocalypse begins, there's no way you could use that many lights! Hopefully lots of them will end up in the hands of people who couldn't afford them brand-new.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Hahaha! Nice! That's why I erm, collect, smaller lights :)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yours might have more throw but mine have more swing. :D

Now, one of mine takes 1/2D cells and apparently I wasn't enough to keep them in production.

i was going to say, as an owner of a 6d cell mag lite... swing is an understatement

seriously barry bonds and his bat have nothing on a 6 d mag lite

Whooping stick of DOOM!