Mac lights that are in stock?

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Mac! I was wondering which, if any, of your lights are in stock and ready to ship?

Since your website is down, perhaps some details and prices would be nice as well.

Thanks! :cool:

nbp

Flashaholic
I'm interested in a Ti Tri EDC HI CRI, with clip holes, no clip included.

I'd like to know about availability and pricing on something like that. We can go to PM if that is preferable. Thanks Mac. :)

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Mac! I was wondering which, if any, of your lights are in stock and ready to ship?

Since your website is down, perhaps some details and prices would be nice as well.

Thanks! :cool:

I do not have any lights currently in stock but hopefully that will change in the next coming weeks. I pretty much stopped taking orderes since the website went down over a month ago and will post some addtional info once I get rid of the backlog.

Thanks Mac

nbp

Flashaholic
Mac, are there, to your recollection, any Ti Tri HI CRIs out there? I put up a WTB for one but I don't really know if you actually made any of them.

nbp

Flashaholic
Z-Tab said:
I had a Ti Tri Hi-CRI for a while (XP-G board). I know there are some out there.

You don't happen to know who has it now do you? :devil:

Z-Tab

Enlightened
nbp, PM sent.

I know that Mac makes the best lights in the land. I just don't know right now what I want to buy from him next....

Any plan to incorporate Nichia 219s?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
nbp, PM sent.

I know that Mac makes the best lights in the land. I just don't know right now what I want to buy from him next....

Any plan to incorporate Nichia 219s?

I'll have to look into that LED as at this time I never heard of it :)

Mac