International D cell shipping!?

VIET PRIDE BULLIES

Newly Enlightened
Dear all,
I am getting the TK70 but there is no place here in my country sell them, not even the dealer selling me the TK70.
I am looking to get TENERGY D 10.000 mAh from battery junction or all-battery on eBay.
But the problem is they do not accept shipping to Asia on online battery! So my question is do NiMh cell prohibited for shipping like Li-ion cell?

Would be really appreciated since my TK70 is coming real soon and you know how it feel when the new torch come and you can't play with it. Please help!

Shadowww

Banned
Try batteriesinaflash.com, they have the Tenergy's you are looking for, and they seem to be shipping to Vietnam. Can't link to that store here, but you can easily find those batteries on their site.

8 batteries (I'd guess you want two sets?) would be $87.80 + $18.95 shipping.

VIET PRIDE BULLIES

Newly Enlightened
Thanks SHADOWSSS,
but is it 20 us more expensive compare battery junction and all battery on eBay? Those 2 are close to 60 for 8 cells.
Beside, which TENERGY cell better between the blue and the white premium ? Thanks!

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only Lithium/Li-ion cells are restricted as far as transport goes AFAIK. Ni-Mh should be no problem. It would be very expensive to ship a number of D cells unless it was in like a flat rate box. But then it would still cost about $17 just for a few cells.

VIET PRIDE BULLIES

Newly Enlightened
Yes, the shipping for 8 cells around 17 us to Asia, but don't know why they don't accept it at battery junction!?

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
which TENERGY cell better between the blue and the white premium ? Thanks!

The premium are the best D cells going around. They can stand up to a very high drain which is what is needed for the TK70. Mind you, I tend to favour the Centura LSD one but I don't have a TK70 yet. When I do get one, I will use the premiums. Cost me $35 in shipping a while ago.

901-Memphis

Enlightened
Some places will simply refuse to do with certain countries due to the fact that scammers have worked out of well known countries and it avoids them all together. Notably Nigeria.

VIET PRIDE BULLIES

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys,
If there is no problem shipping D cell then I will have my buddies there get them and send them to me.