Klarus
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 1788

Thread: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

  1. #211
    *Flashaholic* nbp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd

    So now that we're all aware of your (or for that matter most men's) kryptonite - how to exploit this?

    "Give me your collection of McGizmo's and I'll show you some boob"?
    Arrggh, Not my Gizmos!!!

    How 'bout a Surefire?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner

    That's what happens when you let the "Twins" make decisions for you!

    ~ Chance
    Right? Guys are such suckers.

  2. #212
    Flashaholic* Lite_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Northern OH
    Posts
    1,893

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Uh oh.... StarHalo's right around the corner now.
    "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."

  3. #213
    Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'
    Greta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The freakin' desert
    Posts
    14,283

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lite_me View Post
    Uh oh.... StarHalo's right around the corner now.
    He better stay there...

  4. #214
    Flashaholic* mvyrmnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Arrggh, Not my Gizmos!!!

    How 'bout a Surefire?
    I'll happily post a pic of my boobs if you send me one of your Surefires

  5. #215
    Flashaholic* TooManyGizmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Humid Florida , USA
    Posts
    3,072

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    He better stay there...

    ~

    You see ............. there is another example of Female Control .


    They like to Dominate and have their way .

    ~
    ~ "She" says ... ... I have ... TooManyGizmos ~

  6. #216
    *Flashaholic* StarHalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California Republic
    Posts
    7,500

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post
    So now that we're all aware of your (or for that matter most men's) kryptonite - how to exploit this?

    "Give me your collection of McGizmo's and I'll show you some boob"?
    If that were true, I'd own most of the flashlights on the forum.

    The whole posting women thing has "been done" at this point, not much more I can do with it; aside from that, pics of women get virtually no responses compared to pics of awesome.

    Also, some awesome:


  7. #217
    *Flashaholic* nbp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd

    I'll happily post a pic of my boobs if you send me one of your Surefires


    Sorry brother, not this time. You're not my type.

    But holy cats, some of the ladies running the half and full marathons today were in stupid good shape. Rock. Hard. Bodies. I wanted to run behind them but they were too fast and always pulled away from me. (I am *not* in stupid good shape right now.)

  8. #218
    Flashaholic* Chauncey Gardiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pacific N.W.
    Posts
    1,655

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post
    I'll happily post a pic of my boobs if you send me one of your Surefires
    HOLD IT, not so fast. How does nbp know you're not a dude with man-boobs? What will be the proof that the posted boobs are truly yours? And finally, what proof does nbp have that your boobs are Surefire worthy?

    Would you say:


    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate!

  9. #219
    Flashaholic* mvyrmnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    HOLD IT, not so fast. How does nbp know you're not a dude with man-boobs? What will be the proof that the posted boobs are truly yours? And finally, what proof does nbp have that your boobs are Surefire worthy?

    Would you say:

    ~ Chance
    He knows I'm a guy - and it's up to him to decide if they're Surefire worthy

  10. #220
    Flashaholic* Chauncey Gardiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pacific N.W.
    Posts
    1,655

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post
    He knows I'm a guy - and it's up to him to decide if they're Surefire worthy
    ....

    ~ Chance

    Edit: Time to say goodnight. The wife is calling me ....
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 06-03-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate!

  11. #221
    *Flashaholic* Monocrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    14,014

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyGizmos View Post
    ~

    You see ............. there is another example of Female Control .


    They like to Dominate and have their way .

    ~
    As long as they can cook, and we get fed . . . then no one cares. For some hot, delicious, meals on a daily basis; they can take over the world for all I care.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

  12. #222
    *Flashaholic* nbp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom

    As long as they can cook, and we get fed . . . then no one cares. For some hot, delicious, meals on a daily basis; they can take over the world for all I care.
    Famous last words.

  13. #223
    *Flashaholic* Monocrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    14,014

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Famous last words.
    Would you rather be a prisoner in a large, gilded cage; with plenty of hot meals, TV, entertainment, and some loving' every now and then. Or, free. Free to eat cold food, microwave meals, eventually be that one 72 year-old hanging out at the club trying to hook up with a lady.

    Scientific fact that married men live longer than single men. But married women don't live as long as single women. That's what an engagement ring is for . . . compensation!

    "Here honey, here's a gold ring with a diamond in it to make up for the years of life I'm about to drain out of you after we're married."

    Yeah, how horrible marriage must be. Your food tastes better, your clothes are cleaner, your apartment is now actually livable. If she's good at balancing a checkbook, oh hey; now you actually have money left over at the end of the month. Now, at the end of the year you can actually afford a nice place to go to for vacation. And you gain something close to immortality because you now have someone who can give you children. Best part is, you won't be 72, standing outside the club, in some out of fashion suit; trying to hook up.

    But you do lose your Freedom. Women lose years off of their Life and end up doing much of the work. No clue what they get out of marriage. Oh well . . .
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

  14. #224
    Flashaholic* mvyrmnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    As long as they can cook, and we get fed . . . then no one cares. For some hot, delicious, meals on a daily basis; they can take over the world for all I care.
    My Wife wants to be both a 1950's housewife and a 21st century power woman... So I get home cooked meals and thouroughly dominated.

    But you do lose your Freedom. Women lose years off of their Life and end up doing much of the work. No clue what they get out of marriage. Oh well . . .
    They get things fixed without having to call a handyman.
    Last edited by mvyrmnd; 06-03-2012 at 10:51 PM.

  15. #225
    Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'
    Greta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The freakin' desert
    Posts
    14,283

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Would you rather be a prisoner in a large, gilded cage; with plenty of hot meals, TV, entertainment, and some loving' every now and then. Or, free. Free to eat cold food, microwave meals, eventually be that one 72 year-old hanging out at the club trying to hook up with a lady.

    Scientific fact that married men live longer than single men. But married women don't live as long as single women. That's what an engagement ring is for . . . compensation!

    "Here honey, here's a gold ring with a diamond in it to make up for the years of life I'm about to drain out of you after we're married."

    Yeah, how horrible marriage must be. Your food tastes better, your clothes are cleaner, your apartment is now actually livable. If she's good at balancing a checkbook, oh hey; now you actually have money left over at the end of the month. Now, at the end of the year you can actually afford a nice place to go to for vacation. And you gain something close to immortality because you now have someone who can give you children. Best part is, you won't be 72, standing outside the club, in some out of fashion suit; trying to hook up.

    But you do lose your Freedom. Women lose years off of their Life and end up doing much of the work. No clue what they get out of marriage. Oh well . . .
    Well hell.... now I'm all depressed and stuff... where's my freakin' Valium... damn men...

  16. #226
    *Flashaholic* Monocrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    14,014

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post
    My Wife wants to be both a 1950's housewife and a 21st century power woman... So I get home cooked meals and thoroughly dominated.


    They get things fixed without having to call a handyman.
    Some guys have all the luck.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

  17. #227
    Flashaholic* mvyrmnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Some guys have all the luck.
    Actually, when I list her other ...attributes... I truly believe that I do.

  18. #228
    *Flashaholic* Monocrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    14,014

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    Well hell.... now I'm all depressed and stuff... where's my freakin' Valium... damn men...
    Yup. Men . . . Can't live with us. Can't live without us . . . Well, okay; that last part isn't true.

    Yeah, all you need to reach the top shelf is a footstool. Taking out the garbage is easier if you use smaller trash bags so that they weigh less when full. Then you just need the number to a good handyman if something breaks down.

    Otherwise, marriage just tends to mainly benefit dudes.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

  19. #229
    *Flashaholic* Monocrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    14,014

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post
    Actually, when I list her other ...attributes... I truly believe that I do.
    Does she have a sister? . . . Maybe her mom is a widow?
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

  20. #230
    *Flashaholic* StarHalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California Republic
    Posts
    7,500

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. I know none other as sure." -Marquis de Sade


  21. #231
    Flashaholic* mvyrmnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Does she have a sister? . . . Maybe her mom is a widow?
    No on both counts, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. I know none other as sure." -Marquis de Sade
    As opposed to the way to a man's heart - his stomach

    The way to a woman's heart is to be a rescuer (it might not be PC, and some women get offended about someone thinking they need to be rescued, but when the sh*t hits the fan and you step up to the plate, they love you for it), a listener, and to make her feel wanted. As soon as you stop paying attention, you're toast.

  22. #232

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    .......... ........ On second though, for get about it!

  23. #233
    Flashaholic* mvyrmnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZPops View Post
    .......... ........ On second though, for get about it!
    Go on - be brave and shave!

  24. #234
    *Flashaholic* StarHalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California Republic
    Posts
    7,500

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by mvyrmnd View Post
    Go on - be brave and shave!

  25. #235
    Flashaholic* mvyrmnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,258

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    Nice!

  26. #236
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Where? Here!
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Am I the only one who clicks on the "top thread" in the café thinking it's this one, only to find stories of cannibalism and murder on the “bath salts” thread. Then I finally find the right one and chainsaws........I don't feel all that well.
    Last edited by JemR; 06-04-2012 at 03:30 AM. Reason: can't spell
    186,232 miles per second. The speed of the light from all our flashlights.

  27. #237
    Flashaholic* mvyrmnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    Yeah but this guys not trimming his beard to make his face more tasty.

  28. #238

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Sorry for going off topic again OP, but I saw my first Eclips this morning! It was only a qurater or so, but it was still pretty cool!





  29. #239
    Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'
    Greta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The freakin' desert
    Posts
    14,283

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Quote Originally Posted by AZPops View Post
    Sorry for going off topic again OP, but I saw my first Eclips this morning! It was only a qurater or so, but it was still pretty cool!
    Yeah, I saw it too... was pretty cool! I went in to get my camera but by the time I got back outside, the best of it had already passed and then the battery on my camera died. It was very pretty though - the advantages of getting up early and going outside to have a smoke..

  30. #240
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

    Sorry for going off topic again OP
    I don't think that qualifies as a faux pas for this particular thread Pops

    I went in to get my camera but by the time I got back outside, the best of it had already passed and then the battery on my camera died.
    For shame Greta! Sounds like someone could benefit from spending a little more time in, "Flashlight Electronics- Batteries Included".

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •