Mod Advice for Angle Head Flashlight

Vice Man

Newly Enlightened
So I just got my hands on a Angle head Flash light, and I am looking around the web to see if there are any modding tips or parts lists for modding this flash light. Then I came across this website and decided to ask people you have modded flashlights before.

I have a few flash lights including a mag-light 3d cell led flashlight. I once showed my brother a flashlight I wanted (the Blaster NG from elktro-lumens) and my brother said you already have a good flashlight. But at the time I was thinking, I can never have enough good flashlights, especially around my family who seems to be chronically plagued with cheap flashlights and are constantly borrowing mine, which for me means I need more flashlights before they lose them (which happens quite often.)

So anyways I am wondering just what is needed to mod a angle-head flashlight, it says MX-991/U on one side and Fulton made in the USA on the other. Also wondering if the reflector could also be upgraded. I like this light, but modding it seems like the thing to do to it, Especially after I saw what the elktro-lumens guy could do with it. Thanks to all who take the time to answer a newly self discovered flashlight maniac, or whatever term you guys use.

Just so everyone knows I did search for a similar topic on the forums but did not find one. If one does exist and I did miss it please put the url in your post so I can go to it. I hope I did not jump the gun in posting but this seems to be the forum to be at in regards to flashlights. Thanks Again.

Vice Man