After much lurking around this forums I have come to buy my first "higher end" flashlight and have settled on the H51w. I have a few questions regarding this flashlight.
Checking out the highest setting for even a few moments (2-5min) I realize it got noticeably warm (but usable) and perhaps if I left it for long enough I feel it could become too hot for me to touch. This has not happened while on the other settings only at the max. It is warm throughout the whole flashlight body including the battery when I take it out.
The battery I am using is an energizer alkaline battery. I am afraid it might be prone to leakage after an extended period of time, are they designed to take the heat? Are lithium batteries recommended or eneloops instead?