Black Moon LTD

Thread: PD replacement springs

Default PD replacement springs

Hey guys where can I get a normal replacement spring for my PD? Havent found any info on replacements other than the low activation force ones which I do not want. My PD is either due for a new one or had a low force on previously installed and id like to fix it.

Default Re: PD replacement springs

LOL. I don't think you are going to get much help here on that. I posted a thread about where to get (low force) PD springs and after 200+ views, no one chimed in. Anyways, if you know that yours is a low force and not a distorted/cut original spring, I'd be willing to ship you mine (from an Arc6, but should be the same) and do a swap since I want a low force spring! Low force for a high force!
    My Lights: Arc Flashlight Arc6 http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?336795-Arc6-Upgrades-Mods-Thread!-Post-your-thoughts-and-mods-here!]You do it like this[/url], Ultrafire C3, Nextorch K1

Hi guys,
    I saw this thread and figured I shouldn't post without looking first to see if I could find my stash of springs which I haven't been able to find. But I know I can find at least one. I do have a bag full of the low force springs; must have missed that request.

Anyway if you still need a spring you can send me a SASE and a buck ($1) and I will put a spring in it and send it to you.
    Build Prices .... some mods and builds (not 4 sale) "Nature can be cruel- but we don't have to be."~ Temple Grandin

Thanks Don. PM'ing you for an address.

EDIT: Wait, I can't seem to PM you... So feel free to PM me? Or does everyone in Hawaii know where you live?
    Thanks again!
    Last edited by Torchaddict; 05-31-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    My Lights: Arc Flashlight Arc6 http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?336795-Arc6-Upgrades-Mods-Thread!-Post-your-thoughts-and-mods-here!]You do it like this[/url], Ultrafire C3, Nextorch K1

I too need one of these low force springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchaddict View Post
    Thanks Don. PM'ing you for an address.

EDIT: Wait, I can't seem to PM you... So feel free to PM me? Or does everyone in Hawaii know where you live?
    Thanks again!
    Sorry but I don't do PM's. You can send me an e-mail and I will respond with my mailing address.
    Build Prices .... some mods and builds (not 4 sale) "Nature can be cruel- but we don't have to be."~ Temple Grandin

Do you have the normal springs they originally shipped with? Not sure if I read your post correctly.

Don, said that he probably has one of the originals, but he has a bag full of the low force ones. Can't hurt to send him an email.