• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

PD replacement springs

Enlightened
Hey guys where can I get a normal replacement spring for my PD? Havent found any info on replacements other than the low activation force ones which I do not want. My PD is either due for a new one or had a low force on previously installed and id like to fix it.

Torchaddict

Newly Enlightened
LOL. I don't think you are going to get much help here on that. I posted a thread about where to get (low force) PD springs and after 200+ views, no one chimed in. Anyways, if you know that yours is a low force and not a distorted/cut original spring, I'd be willing to ship you mine (from an Arc6, but should be the same) and do a swap since I want a low force spring! Low force for a high force! :thumbsup:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
I saw this thread and figured I shouldn't post without looking first to see if I could find my stash of springs which I haven't been able to find. But I know I can find at least one. I do have a bag full of the low force springs; must have missed that request.

Anyway if you still need a spring you can send me a SASE and a buck ($1) and I will put a spring in it and send it to you.

Torchaddict

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Don. PM'ing you for an address.

EDIT: Wait, I can't seem to PM you... So feel free to PM me? Or does everyone in Hawaii know where you live? :D
Thanks again!

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Thanks Don. PM'ing you for an address.

EDIT: Wait, I can't seem to PM you... So feel free to PM me? Or does everyone in Hawaii know where you live? :D
Thanks again!

Sorry but I don't do PM's. You can send me an e-mail and I will respond with my mailing address.

Enlightened
Do you have the normal springs they originally shipped with? Not sure if I read your post correctly.

Torchaddict

Newly Enlightened
Don, said that he probably has one of the originals, but he has a bag full of the low force ones. Can't hurt to send him an email.