• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired !!SOLD!! 3000+ Neutral White Mag: Techjunkie's XX-Ray

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
It with with great regret that I must put this light up for sale. It was one of the "halo" mag mods that got me addicted to flashlights and CPF, and I was lucky enough to purchase it last year. I have, however, not used it for more than showing off at CPF gatherings and I need to free up the cash for other projects.

Specs:

• 5 x CREE MC-E neutral white 4B tint emitters
  • Solid Aluminum reflector and base (both modifid for fit and focus)
  • Silver Mag 2.25D Dual and Quad bored, cut and rethreaded, head modded inside for fit
  • Carrier-less battery design will accommodate 4 IMR or LiFePO4 18650 batteries or a 12AA NiMH pack
  • 3 Blue Shark drivers
  • Emitters wired 5s4p with stranded 20ga copper
  • Estimated > 3000 Lumens of neutral white LED light!

Some current photos:

3aa3afc1-a99b-d43d.jpg

3aa3afc1-a9ac-7285.jpg

The sales thread where I purchased it.

The original build thread

Don't miss your chance to own a slice of CPF history, from one of it's best modders and contributors, and a light that can more than stand up for itself against its modern counterparts.

Who doesn't love 3000 lumens?

The deal:

I will ship the light, including batteries for $200 anywhere in Australia. I will ship the light WITHOUT batteries (AusPost rules, can't post batteries overseas, sorry) for the same price anywhere in the world.

First :takeit: and :paypal: gets it. Please send funds to simon [at} mvyrmnd {dot] com
Thanks!

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 3000+ Neutral White Mag: Techjunkie's XX-Ray

122 nibbles and no bites BUMP...

Surely somebody out there needs a hand-held, street-legal high-beam headlight !!! Just imagine this light strapped to your cycle's handlebar... <Insert grinning devil here.>

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

So out of 444 people, no one wants this?

So out of 444 people, no one wants this?

I don't think its a case of nobody wanting a light like this; rather, I suspect that few of us "need" a light with this one's size and performance features. Have faith that someone will come along with a need that this light will fulfill exactly. The light will find the right owner...

Jackasper

Enlightened

So tempting for a light that is well worth the asking price.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

How can I make it more tempting? :poke:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
End of Financial Year Sale!

If you buy this before the end of June 30 (in your time zone) it'll only cost you $175! (all other rules and conditions apply)

rufus001

Enlightened
Re: End of Financial Year Price Drop!! 3000+ Neutral White Mag: Techjunkie's XX-Ray

OK. I'll check back tomorrow night and if it's still available I'll take it for sure at $175. Fair warning for any lurkers. :)

xpshooter

Newly Enlightened
Re: End of Financial Year Price Drop!! 3000+ Neutral White Mag: Techjunkie's XX-Ray

Wow, 3000, that would be handy once in a while, I would love to see beamshots. Edit - found the beamshots and it is impressive
It looks like it found a new home already, otherwise I would have a decision to make.

Have a Good Day,
xpshooter

Last edited: