PK Design Lab
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gory; caution)

Flashaholic*

Default "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gory; caution)

This group of postings, originally from the "Bread And Butter Sandwiches" thread have been removed from that thread, to its own topical thread. It seems far too disgusting to include in a thread about sandwiches and such. It likely may run into information and discussion better suited for our Underground board, but we'll try it here. - Empath

added: this is TTL speaking; I did not really create this thread, nor did I title it.
    If I had titled this thread, it would refer to 'bath salts' only, NOT LSD.
    LSD has nothing to do with this story, except as a fantasy in the minds
    of the uninformed. carry on.

anyone know a good recipe for nose and eyeball ghoulash?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26...1-dead-1-hurt/

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.
    Last edited by TedTheLed; 06-25-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    originally cpf member #14 write me at gmail.

Default Re: Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

Doesn't get fresher than that

Not quite what you had in mind, I'm sure but I thought it was funny that it even showed
    up on a search

https://www.google.com/search?q=eyeb...a&channel=fflb

If a person dies of natural causes, is there any legal reason you can't eat them?
    McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review MY LIGHTS!! McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It. Why buy a cheap bright light when a dim expensive one will do?

Default Re:"Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

I'm sure there are. Prolly falls in the same category as having sex with a corpse...

By the way, I have never had nose but I've eaten eyes when I was a kid
    Last edited by Empath; 05-29-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Changed title to match new title of OP

No doubt it's a foul thought, but I'm actually curious about that. Assuming it doesn't involve homocide, can you eat a person?
    McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review MY LIGHTS!! McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It. Why buy a cheap bright light when a dim expensive one will do?

Flashaholic*

Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

from searching

Cannibalism is rare and is not illegal in most countries.
    People who eat human flesh are usually charged with crimes not relating to cannibalism, such as murder or desecration of a body.
    posted by jh333233
    Dont cheat me, im expert in using crap light

Flashaholic*
    below polar circle.. in country which used to make nokia phones.

it tastes like chicken? chicken that can taste like nothing/everything/odd..

so called "eyeball" soup for halloween might be cool. but as regular dish out of goats eyes or something like that. no thanks. too creepy for me. (same with brains and odd insects etc)

eating humans.. not very appetizing thought thinkin what we eat. haha.

but as an emergency option (like those people in the andies plane crash several decades ago.) i can understand it and not really see it as bad thing. its about surviving, if you go killing them for food that is more dicey matter. but to survive, i understand using all edible stuff.

but in such dire situation.. me beeing outof shape round guy, im not sure which is the likely scenario:

am i one of the first to go weak and look like several easy meals to the others.
    or
    am i the first one to look at others with hungry eyes and imagining the others as pork chops.

--one of things i wished LOST tv show would of handled.. like why the chubby guy didnt loose any weight during their time in wild and no one ate anyone else. (ended up hating the show and didnt watch it more than 1st season.. i didnt like the way they wrote it.. just writing stuff up and be done with it. no story arc, no story, it felt like they just kept making things up, just random typing by writers cobbling up nightmares they saw. kinda like they were trippin and wrote it down. )
    *MaKiNG SeNSe iS NOT My PRioRiTy* *One is None, Two is One, But Butter is Better*
    *Flashaholism: DeeP DaRK HoLe im falling into, glad that I have my flashlights to light the way.*

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    No doubt it's a foul thought, but I'm actually curious about that. Assuming it doesn't involve homocide, can you eat a person?
    I've gotta ask one of my cop buddies...I'll be back

I don't know much about bath salts but as a child of the sixties who has seen a lot of crazy sh*t happen with people on LSD, I have NEVER seen anyone go cannibal on acid.

One reaction I had to this horrible, tragic event, what with all the movies, TV shows and threads on CPF about Zombie invasions was.....OMG it's HAPPENING!!!!

What if this was only the first case....Zombie zero...vanguard of the coming plague?!!

LSD indeed? Maybe it's just the authorities trying not to alarm the public?

Time will tell..........
    Last edited by EZO; 05-29-2012 at 01:41 PM.

A buddy of mine said the same thing but I pointed out that I'm sure this is some kinda pimped version of LSD. You know, nothing's ever good
    enough so we've gotta make it better...

Also, I told him the same thing. Shiiiit, it's happening. I mean, I've seen nothing but zombie movies lately
    and then this happens....

I'm with you nonsence. If I were in the andes and without food, other than frozen people, my first question
    would be, where's the cooker?

The problem is, then you've got all these people that feel remorse and insist on telling the families
    of the dead they ate them and trust me, many of them will NOT understand that you ate their son or whatever.

Personally, if I'm dying or already dead, go fer it, eat me all you want. I have no problem with that.

As for the show Lost, I never did watch it when it was on tv. I just don't do series, I have no patience
    and I keep missing them. Mind you, now with a DVR, I don't miss shows but still, I have a hard time
    watching something over several seasons.

I DID decide to watch it though and downloaded the whole series at the time (less, the last season) and
    watched the whole thing straight in about a week and trust me, if I had to watch 5 seasons of that ****
    and then a sixth season and then NOT knowing what the hell was going on, I would have had to climb
    in some clock tower in Hollywood and shoot everyone.

It's like you said, NO ONE had any idea what they were doing or where they were going with that and the damn
    tv people should be fined for ripping the viewers off like that.
    Sadly though, there are people that still insist it was a great show
    Last edited by guiri; 05-29-2012 at 09:08 PM.

I chuckled a little when I was reading this. The first thing that went through my mind was. Zombies!!! They do exist.

Flashaholic*

"bath salts" have nothing to do with LSD...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

Emp you should remove "lsd" from the thread title.

I saw this thread title and thought - Who's throwing batteries into salt water to see what happens?

This was fasr scarier than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbeck180 View Post
    I chuckled a little when I was reading this. The first thing that went through my mind was. Zombies!!! They do exist.
    Yeah, I didn't even think about that until a little while later

Quote Originally Posted by TedTheLed View Post
    "bath salts" have nothing to do with LSD...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

Emp you should remove "lsd" from the thread title.
    The news article you linked in the OP, says:

(Dr.)Adams said the new LSD is commonly called “bath salts.” The drug, Adams said, can raise a persons body temperature to such a high degree that logic and the ability to feel pain are lost; then delirium sets in and that often leads to disaster.

“We’ve had several deaths,” Dr. Adams said. “Earlier last year, we probably saw our first death from bath salts where people were running on the MacArthur Causeway, under the MacArthur Causeway being chased by the police and then all of the sudden just collapsing.”
    If it's technically wrong, and it isn't comfortable for you, feel free to edit the title of the opening paragraph. It is your thread.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: "Bath Salts"

thanx Emp. yes, technically incorrect. I think the doctor was just using the term that he hears being used in the street.;
    ie. "the new lsd" -- as an emergency room doctor he has to be aware of this for diagnosis..here's another story quoting Dr. Adams, maybe makes the term a little clearer, among other things..

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/28...ibly-involved/

I changed the title, unfortunately, the posts following the edited OP dont reflect the change...
    Last edited by TedTheLed; 05-29-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Aaaahhh brains , got to love zombie references.

Quote Originally Posted by guiri View Post
    I've gotta ask one of my cop buddies...I'll be back
    I found this which is very interesting.. http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/13/fi...ism/index.html

Also http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/cannibalism

Seems the Umbrella Coproration lost a patient.

If booze were illegal, most drinkers will still find a way to get it. But some will decide to move onto different things, like drinking turpentine or chewing on leaves or dropping a hit of speed.

Also, I heard another story about a guy who was brandishing a knife. When police asked him to drop the knife, he started stabbing and cutting himself. The police called for SWAT support after the man started throwing pieces of his own intestine and flesh at them.

Quote Originally Posted by bshanahan14rulz View Post
    When police asked him to drop the knife, he started stabbing and cutting himself. The police called for SWAT support after the man started throwing pieces of his own intestine and flesh at them.
    Sweet! Talk about cleaning out the gene pool

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by NonSenCe View Post

but in such dire situation.. me beeing outof shape round guy, im not sure which is the likely scenario:

am i one of the first to go weak and look like several easy meals to the others.
    or
    am i the first one to look at others with hungry eyes and imagining the others as pork chops.
    Then perhaps you might like to read this and be glad you weren't an escaping convict in 19th century Tasmania
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pearce

Trevtrain, I actually had the movie at some point and I think started watching it but got bored.
    Gotta see if I still have it

I like the last part...

It is reported that just before Pearce was hanged, he said, "Man’s flesh is delicious. It tastes far better than fish or pork."

Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'

FWIW... here in AZ, eating a dead human is illegal. It is called desecration of a corpse. It's actually covered by the Eighth Amendment which covers cruel and unusual punishment. I believe that at this time though, it is a state by state thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    FWIW... here in AZ, eating a dead human is illegal. It is called desecration of a corpse. It's actually covered by the Eighth Amendment which covers cruel and unusual punishment. I believe that at this time though, it is a state by state thing.

How does cruel and unusual punishment apply if the the person is already dead? Some of the things morticians do to bodies are anything but pleasant to think about. And that doesn't even take into account what happens to you if you donate your body to science. I read an outstanding book called Stiff which discussed things cadavers are used for. If ballistics testing and body farms don't qualify as cruel and unusual, I don't see how eating a person does.

Note: I don't condone cannibalism, and I completely respect a person's decision to donate their body to science.

Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'

nbp - cadavers that are used for science like you describe have the permission of either the person themself (authorized in a will or other document before they died) or a family member who is authorized to make that decision... and with regards to what morticians do, they are also exempt as they have permission as well to do whatever is necessary. Believe it or not there was a huge debate about whether or not cremation was desecration. The ruling was that it is not.

The Eighth Amendment refers to things like dismemberment and such. Back in the day when people were put to death for crimes or whatever and then their corpses were dismembered or desecrated in some other way (think head on a pike on a bridge), it was considered cruel and unusual punishment. I'm trying to find the paper I read on it for a class. When I find it, I'll post a link.

Oh... and also... desecration of a corpse is considered a war crime and a violation of the Geneva Convention. Remember that video not too long ago of those marines urinating on Taliban corpses? It is likely those marines will be tried and convicted of a war crime.

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Note: I don't condone cannibalism...
    So, our get together to feast on someone is off then?

Talked to one of my local cops today and he said that the laws differ from state to state and according to the what I posted earlier,
    there is no law against it per se on federal level it seems.

If you haven't read it already, read about the cannibal in germany and see how they dealt with him when they had NO laws
    against chomping on your fellow man..

Greta, this again brings me to the thing about the German guy. He had the permission of the guy (whom he ate) to EAT him!

Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'

Ok... I found what I was looking for. The Crimes Act of 1790 called for the death penalty for treason and then the mutilation of the corpse. This was later repealed as a violation of the Eighth Amendment and considered to be cruel and unusual punishment. FWIW - floggings fall into the same category...