"Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gory; caution)

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
This group of postings, originally from the "Bread And Butter Sandwiches" thread have been removed from that thread, to its own topical thread. It seems far too disgusting to include in a thread about sandwiches and such. It likely may run into information and discussion better suited for our Underground board, but we'll try it here. - Empath

added: this is TTL speaking; I did not really create this thread, nor did I title it.
If I had titled this thread, it would refer to 'bath salts' only, NOT LSD.
LSD has nothing to do with this story, except as a fantasy in the minds
of the uninformed. carry on.

anyone know a good recipe for nose and eyeball ghoulash?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim's nose and eyeballs.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
If a person dies of natural causes, is there any legal reason you can't eat them?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:"Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

I'm sure there are. Prolly falls in the same category as having sex with a corpse...

By the way, I have never had nose but I've eaten eyes when I was a kid :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nbp

Flashaholic
No doubt it's a foul thought, but I'm actually curious about that. Assuming it doesn't involve homocide, can you eat a person?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

from searching

Cannibalism is rare and is not illegal in most countries.
People who eat human flesh are usually charged with crimes not relating to cannibalism, such as murder or desecration of a body.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make

it tastes like chicken? chicken that can taste like nothing/everything/odd..

so called "eyeball" soup for halloween might be cool. but as regular dish out of goats eyes or something like that. no thanks. too creepy for me. (same with brains and odd insects etc)

eating humans.. not very appetizing thought thinkin what we eat. haha.

but as an emergency option (like those people in the andies plane crash several decades ago.) i can understand it and not really see it as bad thing. its about surviving, if you go killing them for food that is more dicey matter. but to survive, i understand using all edible stuff.

but in such dire situation.. me beeing outof shape round guy, im not sure which is the likely scenario:

am i one of the first to go weak and look like several easy meals to the others. :)
or
am i the first one to look at others with hungry eyes and imagining the others as pork chops. :)

--one of things i wished LOST tv show would of handled.. like why the chubby guy didnt loose any weight during their time in wild and no one ate anyone else. (ended up hating the show and didnt watch it more than 1st season.. i didnt like the way they wrote it.. just writing stuff up and be done with it. no story arc, no story, it felt like they just kept making things up, just random typing by writers cobbling up nightmares they saw. kinda like they were trippin and wrote it down. )

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

No doubt it's a foul thought, but I'm actually curious about that. Assuming it doesn't involve homocide, can you eat a person?

I've gotta ask one of my cop buddies...I'll be back

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't know much about bath salts but as a child of the sixties who has seen a lot of crazy sh*t happen with people on LSD, I have NEVER seen anyone go cannibal on acid.

One reaction I had to this horrible, tragic event, what with all the movies, TV shows and threads on CPF about Zombie invasions was.....OMG it's HAPPENING!!!! :eek:

What if this was only the first case....Zombie zero...vanguard of the coming plague?!! :sick2:

LSD indeed? Maybe it's just the authorities trying not to alarm the public?

Time will tell..........:crazy:

Last edited:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

A buddy of mine said the same thing but I pointed out that I'm sure this is some kinda pimped version of LSD. You know, nothing's ever good
enough so we've gotta make it better...

Also, I told him the same thing. Shiiiit, it's happening. I mean, I've seen nothing but zombie movies lately
and then this happens....

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm with you nonsence. If I were in the andes and without food, other than frozen people, my first question
would be, where's the cooker?

The problem is, then you've got all these people that feel remorse and insist on telling the families
of the dead they ate them and trust me, many of them will NOT understand that you ate their son or whatever.

Personally, if I'm dying or already dead, go fer it, eat me all you want. I have no problem with that.

As for the show Lost, I never did watch it when it was on tv. I just don't do series, I have no patience
and I keep missing them. Mind you, now with a DVR, I don't miss shows but still, I have a hard time
watching something over several seasons.

I DID decide to watch it though and downloaded the whole series at the time (less, the last season) and
watched the whole thing straight in about a week and trust me, if I had to watch 5 seasons of that ****
and then a sixth season and then NOT knowing what the hell was going on, I would have had to climb
in some clock tower in Hollywood and shoot everyone.

It's like you said, NO ONE had any idea what they were doing or where they were going with that and the damn
tv people should be fined for ripping the viewers off like that.
Sadly though, there are people that still insist it was a great show :(

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I saw this thread title and thought - Who's throwing batteries into salt water to see what happens?

This was fasr scarier than I expected.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

I chuckled a little when I was reading this. The first thing that went through my mind was. Zombies!!! They do exist.

Yeah, I didn't even think about that until a little while later :)

Empath

Flashaholic

"bath salts" have nothing to do with LSD...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

Emp you should remove "lsd" from the thread title.

The news article you linked in the OP, says:

(Dr.)Adams said the new LSD is commonly called "bath salts." The drug, Adams said, can raise a persons body temperature to such a high degree that logic and the ability to feel pain are lost; then delirium sets in and that often leads to disaster.

"We've had several deaths," Dr. Adams said. "Earlier last year, we probably saw our first death from bath salts where people were running on the MacArthur Causeway, under the MacArthur Causeway being chased by the police and then all of the sudden just collapsing."

If it's technically wrong, and it isn't comfortable for you, feel free to edit the title of the opening paragraph. It is your thread. :)

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Bath Salts"

thanx Emp. yes, technically incorrect. I think the doctor was just using the term that he hears being used in the street.;
ie. "the new lsd" -- as an emergency room doctor he has to be aware of this for diagnosis..here's another story quoting Dr. Adams, maybe makes the term a little clearer, among other things..

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/2...ified-fears-grow-over-drug-possibly-involved/

I changed the title, unfortunately, the posts following the edited OP dont reflect the change... :sigh:

Last edited:

biglights

Enlightened

Aaaahhh brains :crazy:, got to love zombie references.