Klarus
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 313

Thread: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gory; caution)

  1. #211
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    below polar circle.. in country which used to make nokia phones.
    Posts
    1,469

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    "and another one bites the dust"? no. that dont fit correctly.. but somehow that started to ring inside my head as i saw that EZO.. me and my earworms.. (this.. not real worms ppl: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earworm)
    *MaKiNG SeNSe iS NOT My PRioRiTy* *One is None, Two is One, But Butter is Better*
    *Flashaholism: DeeP DaRK HoLe im falling into, glad that I have my flashlights to light the way.*

  2. #212
    Flashaholic* EZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,419

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Quote Originally Posted by NonSenCe View Post
    "and another one bites the dust"? no. that dont fit correctly.. but somehow that started to ring inside my head as i saw that EZO.. me and my earworms.. (this.. not real worms ppl: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earworm)
    NonSenCe, your post made me think back to when I got this song stuck in my head as a little kid. Earworms indeed!

    The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
    The worms play pinochle in your snout,
    They eat your eyes, they eat your nose,
    They eat the jelly between your toes.
    A big green worm with rolling eyes
    Crawls in your stomach and out our eyes.
    Last edited by EZO; 06-07-2012 at 07:25 AM.

  3. #213
    Flashaholic* dc38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place where the bad drivers are.
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Gross...As for the second report of "zombie-like" behavior, notice that this time around they actually VERIFY that the hospital tested the men positive for some kind of hallucinogen. I just called the trauma center and they're still running lol.

  4. #214

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Quote Originally Posted by NonSenCe View Post
    vampires just suuuuck... your blood.
    JUST SUCK?

    Hell, they suck AND you become one of them. That's kinda rude I think.

  5. #215
    Thread Killer Illum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Central Florida, USA
    Posts
    12,451

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    CNN did a pretty good report on this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIf-RyEhvcQ
    Looks like the second case might be Brandon De Leon...
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3494...on-de-leon.htm

  6. #216
    Flashaholic* Toohotruk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Highway to Hell
    Posts
    2,230

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Seeing all this really makes you want to try that stuff, doesn't it?

  7. #217

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Toohotruk View Post
    Seeing all this really makes you want to try that stuff, doesn't it?

    I just don't get people and the crap they do...?

  8. #218
    Flashaholic* Toohotruk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Highway to Hell
    Posts
    2,230

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Me neither...it's like that Krocodil stuff in Russia. If you saw what it does to people, why would you try it?

    Warning! The video I've linked to is VERY gruesome, and not for the faint of heart!

  9. #219
    Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'
    Greta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The freakin' desert
    Posts
    14,181

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Quote Originally Posted by Toohotruk View Post
    Me neither...it's like that Krocodil stuff in Russia. If you saw what it does to people, why would you try it?

    Warning! The video I've linked to is VERY gruesome, and not for the faint of heart!
    Thank you for the warning...

    Don't forget gentlemen - if you're going to link to something a little on the... rough side... please post a warning, ok?

    Which reminds me... AZPops - please post "gruesome" warnings with your Billy Ray videos in the future... mkay?

  10. #220
    *Flashaholic* Monocrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    13,617

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by guiri View Post
    I just don't get people and the crap they do...?
    Honestly, some of them are just bored and want to try something new. Potentially dangerous, often stupid, but new.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

  11. #221
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    below polar circle.. in country which used to make nokia phones.
    Posts
    1,469

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    didnt vampyres kill their victims in process of feeding them selves by sucking all of the blood out.. and then just choosing whom they will allow to live and become their "offspring".. sometimes by offering their vampyriousblood to the victim.

    and that krokotiili.. YUCKK! im so happy i wasnt eating anything while watchin it.
    *MaKiNG SeNSe iS NOT My PRioRiTy* *One is None, Two is One, But Butter is Better*
    *Flashaholism: DeeP DaRK HoLe im falling into, glad that I have my flashlights to light the way.*

  12. #222

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Honestly, some of them are just bored and want to try something new. Potentially dangerous, often stupid, but new.
    Dude, I literally don't work, I stay at home all day and sometimes, I just go nuts from being here and not doing anything, BUT,
    doing some of the stuff.

    I saw this clip on tv where a kid put his hand on one of them chopping blocks for wood and another smashed his hand with a BIG sledgehammer.
    It was never a question of could he pull the hand away in time, he never even attempted it.
    Now, you tell me, are they aware that he COULD get hit so hard that it breaks a bunch of bones and he may not have FULL use of his hand?
    I mean, he couldn't have been 20 years old.

    Drugs are stupid enough 'cause you don't REALLY know what's gonna happen but if you hit me with a sledgehammer, I'm pretty sure what's
    gonna happen...

  13. #223

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by NonSenCe View Post
    didnt vampyres kill their victims in process of feeding them selves by sucking all of the blood out.. and then just choosing whom they will allow to live and become their "offspring".. sometimes by offering their vampyriousblood to the victim.

    and that krokotiili.. YUCKK! im so happy i wasnt eating anything while watchin it.
    Dunno but that Krok stuff...yum, yum...fall of the bone good...

    I just looked this up the other day as I was looking for an all you can eat rib place and found this and of course
    immediately thought of that when watching that video...

    "Sonny's Real Pit Bar-B-Q, Charlotte, NC .... I went with the all-you-can-eat ribs ($10.99) and they were fall-off-the-bone."

  14. #224
    Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'
    Greta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The freakin' desert
    Posts
    14,181

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by guiri View Post
    ... I stay at home all day and sometimes, I just go nuts from being here and not doing anything...
    This made me laugh... 'cuz I stay at home all day also... and sometimes I just go nuts from being here and not doing anything too... ... BUT - I work from home (CPF is my full-time job now) and I am taking on line classes to knock out a Bachelor's Degree. My husband and son are both "not working" right now also... (hubby medically retired back in March, son taking a break from work due to hiatal hernia)... so I send them off to run all kinds of errands and do the cooking and cleaning and such - keeps them out of my hair... and from trying out some of this STUPID stuff! ... but if they really start to annoy me, I might send the URL's to some of these stories to them by email...

  15. #225

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Yeah, I figured CPF might be a full time job and be careful, doesn't take much and all of a sudden you'll be licking your chops every time you see a person walking by...

  16. #226
    Admin formerly
    known as 'Sasha'
    Greta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The freakin' desert
    Posts
    14,181

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by guiri View Post
    ...you'll be licking your chops every time you see a person walking by...
    Well... now that I have my husband home full-time after 30 years of him going off to work every day, I do that when he walks by... but perhaps that's different. TMI?

  17. #227
    *Flashaholic* nbp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,285

    Default

    Well, now someone can eat MY eyes after THAT picture.
    McGizmo Haiku Review Mac's Tri EDC Review MY LIGHTS!! McGizmo: Get It, Use It, Love It. Why buy a cheap bright light when a dim expensive one will do?

  18. #228
    Flashaholic* dc38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place where the bad drivers are.
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    http://www.newser.com/story/147564/l...e-chomper.html

    And again, mainstream media says that bath salts are REPORTEDLY involved. However, Cops state that they never conducted a field sobriety test to confirm whether bath salts are truly the issue. This time it's in Louisiana, the state where L4D2 takes place

  19. #229
    Flashaholic* Toohotruk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Highway to Hell
    Posts
    2,230

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)


  20. #230

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    Well... now that I have my husband home full-time after 30 years of him going off to work every day, I do that when he walks by... but perhaps that's different. TMI?
    Oh no you didn't!

  21. #231

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Well, now someone can eat MY eyes after THAT picture.

  22. #232

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Quote Originally Posted by Toohotruk View Post
    ...and now I know..

    ..and, then there's this guy http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...html#s=1018957

  23. #233
    Flashaholic* Toohotruk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Highway to Hell
    Posts
    2,230

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Nice!

  24. #234

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    Quote Originally Posted by Toohotruk View Post
    Nice!
    ...and the winner is...THE NUT JOB!

  25. #235
    *Flashaholic* Monocrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    13,617

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by guiri View Post
    Dude, I literally don't work, I stay at home all day and sometimes, I just go nuts from being here and not doing anything, BUT,
    doing some of the stuff.

    I saw this clip on tv where a kid put his hand on one of them chopping blocks for wood and another smashed his hand with a BIG sledgehammer.
    It was never a question of could he pull the hand away in time, he never even attempted it.
    Now, you tell me, are they aware that he COULD get hit so hard that it breaks a bunch of bones and he may not have FULL use of his hand?
    I mean, he couldn't have been 20 years old.

    Drugs are stupid enough 'cause you don't REALLY know what's gonna happen but if you hit me with a sledgehammer, I'm pretty sure what's
    gonna happen...
    Some people are just incredibly stupid. Never underestimate the sheer power of human stupidity. It literally has no limits.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

  26. #236

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    I know but damn, it's depressing and the worst thing is that all the kids now are dumber than $hit. Like my mom said, I'm soo glad I won't be around to see all this crap

  27. #237
    Flashaholic* Toohotruk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Highway to Hell
    Posts
    2,230

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" Cannibal story (gorey; caution)

    It definitely seems to be getting worse.

    I used to think I did some stupid things when I was young, but it was pretty tame compared to now.

  28. #238
    Thread Killer Illum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Central Florida, USA
    Posts
    12,451

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" LSD (likely) Terrible event(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by guiri View Post
    Dunno but that Krok stuff...yum, yum...fall of the bone good...
    Heh, Its basically supermorphine... It will reduce users life from several decades down to two to three years.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine

    At that rate there won't be much cases left

  29. #239
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ventura, CA.
    Posts
    2,025

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" (LSD NOT INVOLVED)

    Quote Originally Posted by Illum View Post
    Heh, Its basically supermorphine... It will reduce users life from several decades down to two to three years.
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine
    No, not the drug per se. It is the impure homemade concoction combined with sloppy intravenous injection that causes the early death..
    Last edited by Empath; 06-10-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: corrected vb quote code
    originally cpf member #14 write me at gmail.

  30. #240

    Default Re: "Bath Salts" (LSD NOT INVOLVED)

    That is gory. When the guy was rolling around it kinda made me nauseous.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •