• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Mirage Man, TB, Moddoo Ti E-Series 18650 light

borongas

Newly Enlightened
FS Mirage Man, TB, Moddoo

Looking to free up some funds for a new toy, resurrecting this old thread and adding some items. All lights are mint, prices are shipped USPS priority. Any questions please let me know.

First up is my Mirage Man, it's fat but not a "fattie". One of my favorite lights, deep reflector with really good throw. Accepts 6 trits in the tail, none are included. $withdrawn
Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Next is a Tranquilitybase AA light with 3 green trits in the tail. Absolutely perfect. $withdrawn.

Untitled-2.jpg

Back up for sale, Moddoo Ti 18650 E-series body with slim tail and P60 head w/ V3 triple XPE regulated drop-in. 1,000+ lumen, incredibly bright! $500 shipped as a whole or will split $350 for the body with 3 green trits, $200 for the P60 head with 3 green trits and $130SOLD for the triple XPE drop-in. DROP IN IS SOLD AND NOT INCLUDED, rest of the light priced accordingly.

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

Here's one with the P-60 head on the MirageMan body and vise versa.
Untitled-7.jpg

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS USER Titanium Liteflux LF2XT Steve Ku run #2 Blue Trit

I think Silgt would catch this if he wasn't in a so different time zone...

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Ramon...I saw this minutes after the post but would like a minty sample instead of a user at this moment :shrug:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Ramon...I saw this minutes after the post but would like a minty sample instead of a user at this moment :shrug:

Titanium can be restored easily to a like new condition...

borongas

Newly Enlightened

bump. Keeping the LF2XT if it does not sell via PM. Moddoo still for sale and price dropped a bit.