Fenix 18650 ARB-L2 2600mAh (Black)
- 2600mAh large capcity with outstanding performance
- Triple overheat protection, safe and reliable
- Built-in over charge, over discharge protection circuits
- Circuit board has front and back protection for impact resistant
- No memory effect, negligible self discharge
- 3.6v 2600mAh
- Size 18.5mm x68mm, weight 49g
- Charging currect - Recommanded 1A, Max 2A
The battery has a flat top, but due to the raised ring on the bottom it can be used in series.
This battery has a high voltage at low loads and higher capacity than most other 2600 mAh rated batteries. There is also very good tracking between the batteries.
The high voltage can be an advantage in smaller (i.e. 3-4 watt) lights where the battery replaces two CR123 cells.
With Fenix behind the battery I have no problem rating it as a good battery although it uses a unknown cell.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries