Strongest throws in small flaslights?

Adriano

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'd like to know what small flashlight has the best strong throw? I mean a 14 cm max flashlight with a throw of 250-300 meters. Thank you!

TEEJ

Flashaholic
DEFT edc LR+

If by "Best strong throw" you mean throws the furthest.

The Deerelight Aspherical with EZ900 pill, etc, is a bit larger, especially having a much larger head, but does out throw the smaller edc LR+.

The DEFT for example can throw well over 500 meters.

Machete God

Enlightened
The DEFT EDC LR+ is a purpose built thrower. If throw is what you're looking for, I don't think you'll find any better at that size.

You can, however, get quite a bit of throw from the cheap Chinese aspheric lights, if all you're looking for is a toy.

If you're looking for something small and well-made, the Lenslight Mini has pretty impressive throw (focusable aspheric) for a small light (1xCR123A).

Adriano

Newly Enlightened
I mean mean throws the furthest but I don't like DEFT EDC LR+ because it is ugly. It is so for my personal taste. Then I like a little bit wider throw. DEFT EDC LR+ throw is a dot. Its beam is too much narrow for my taste. It is almost impossible to work with it. I'm satisfied with 300 meters or little bit more throw. But the flashligt has to have good features and with good brand.

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Hello, I'd like to know what small flashlight has the best strong throw? I mean a 14 cm max flashlight with a throw of 250-300 meters. Thank you!

Translation:

Hello, I'd like to know what 14 cm max length, and beautiful, flashlight will throw 300 M, but not with an aspheric lens. Thank you!

LOL

Beauty is subjective. Give some examples of lights you find attractive to help narrow this down....how about that Maelstrom X10 mentioned above?

:D

Last edited:

Adriano

Newly Enlightened
Beauty is subjective. Give some examples of lights you find attractive to help narrow this down....how about that Maelstrom X10 mentioned above?

In my opinion ThruNite Scorpion V2 or Sunwayman T20CS are the most beautiful because they have aggressive appearence. ;)

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my opinion ThruNite Scorpion V2 or Sunwayman T20CS are the most beautiful because they have aggressive appearence. ;)

My X10 throws better than all of them. You will need to change the O-ring for one with a smaller diameter to easily activate with one hand.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like MR. Stubby. A ton of throw and nice flood!!!

I really like my baby M6 too. It is easy to use and has plenty of flood and throw. It also a nice accompaniment to my Surefire M6.

TEEJ

Flashaholic

Maybe one like this?

4.jpg

fishndad

Enlightened
Maybe one like this?

where can i get such a beauty? Know would i get in trouble if i randomly flashed people
on the street with that light,you know cuz thats how CPFers roll. LOL.
Serously though good looking light

4.jpg

rambo180

Enlightened
what is that thing in the picture? it looks like it would eat my flashlights for breakfast.

if you don't want the super long throw. some general throwers are the olight m21x or the thrunight tn11. they have some usefull spill and are probably what you're looking for.

FPSRelic

Enlightened
what is that thing in the picture? it looks like it would eat my flashlights for breakfast.

if you don't want the super long throw. some general throwers are the olight m21x or the thrunight tn11. they have some usefull spill and are probably what you're looking for.

It looks like the Dark Ops Hellfighter X-8.