Does anybody know a working link to email Crelant?

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

All of the ones I have tried give me errors.

I want to hear it directly from them whether the Crelant Collimator Head can fit the older 7G5.

Simple question. :thinking:

Cheers,

OTF

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might as well email Andy and ask him if they will release collimator heads to 7G5 V1 owners so they wont be left out of the action. :)

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might as well email Andy and ask him if they will release collimator heads to 7G5 V1 owners so they wont be left out of the action. :)

Every time I do something to help things I get crap heaped on me.

One of you other guys can do some emailing to Crelant.

I have the email address as [email protected]

Ask them yourselves, I think from all the bad posts on even the new Crelant 7G5 V2 I won't be getting one.

I have mates with the 7G3 and they have no end of troubles with them as well.

Too many bugs in Crelant junk.

I will stick to my Stanley HID, Thrunite TN31, Olight SR90, Olight SR51, Olight M3X and Dereelight DBS-T Aspherical EZ900 to throw and I have never had one ounce of trouble from any of them.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every time I do something to help things I get crap heaped on me.

One of you other guys can do some emailing to Crelant.

I have the email address as [email protected]

Ask them yourselves, I think from all the bad posts on even the new Crelant 7G5 V2 I won't be getting one.

I have mates with the 7G3 and they have no end of troubles with them as well.

Too many bugs in Crelant junk.

I will stick to my Stanley HID, Thrunite TN31, Olight SR90, Olight SR51, Olight M3X and Dereelight DBS-T Aspherical EZ900 to throw and I have never had one ounce of trouble from any of them.

like the XT11 IMO :)

TEEJ

Flashaholic

All of the ones I have tried give me errors.

I want to hear it directly from them whether the Crelant Collimator Head can fit the older 7G5.

Simple question. :thinking:

Cheers,

OTF

In Selfbuilt's reviews, he is pretty clear that the two lights share pretty much no parts but some internals, and that the heads and tubes and so forth are completely different lights. The threads being different so the parts are not interchangeable has been mentioned umpteen times so far, so, given I HAVE the new one, I did look...and, I can tell you with 100% confidence that the V1 is not the same light as the V2, and, NONE of the external parts are interchangable that you need to use the aspheric head that they released for the V2.

I don't have one of the V1's....maybe they WERE crappy, I never even saw one except in pics.

The 7G5 V2 is a completely different light, and mine at least has been like a rock, no issues at all...and its a beast as far as light goes, amazing throw.

So, since the parts are completely different diameters, the threads are mentioned as being different, and so forth, there would be no WAY for the new head to fit the older/ancestor model before this one.

I'm glad I waited and GOT the V2, as now I CAN get the cool new aspheric head for it, which is great because its so inexpensive, and, because I can STILL use the other head if I want a reflector based beam too.

Its like getting two lights...it feels like Christmas.

:D

I saw you have the SR90 - try de-doming it, it makes it throw like a MoFo...its free, and it is like getting a new light!

I'm also looking forward to getting the new head, and seeing how the V2 does against my Deerelight, which while not as strong a thrower as the de-domed SR90, considering its size, is a freakish thrower.

I'm curious how the smaller die in the Deerelight does in throw vs the larger but more than twice as bright LED in the V2...I'm HOPING for similar throw, but with a larger hotspot.

Last edited:

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, to each his own actually. I've never had any problems with my Crelant lights and when I did encounter any issues, Hank or Andy would be very helpful to sort things out. Now even Madecov's in the picture, he can help out USA-based customers as well.

I support Crelant and other flashlight manufacturers as well. Having more manufacturers in the game will benefit us flashaholics. They keep the prices down and the quality up. So kudos to all the manufacturers out there! :)