Foxfury Breakthrough

Thread: All SOLD: McGizmo "Classics" Original first run Lunasol 20 and Makai 3v XML

Party All SOLD: McGizmo "Classics" Original first run Lunasol 20 and Makai 3v XML

Let's add a gorgeous Lunasol 20 that I had planned to upgrade with a Centuari modification but never got around to it. $675 SOLD

1) McGizmo Makai 3V XML This little gem has served as a desk ornament but has never been carried or abused so it is "like new" with maybe 5 minutes of use. Asking $475 Withdrawn

2) McGizmo 6v SunDrop XM-L 2x123 pak I put this one together for surfing my desk drawers. The light engine is a super bright single stage XML customized by DatiLED for a perfect concentrated beam that floods a small area to provide spot on performance lighting. The Makai is designed for throwing a long distance whereas the SunDrop privides close range illumination. This particular light has an intense blinding neutral white tint and is powered by two CR123 or RCR 123 or IMR123 cells for extended use capabilities. This one has a few tiny marks from being stored in my drawer but has only about an hour of run time and is in very good condition. I am asking $395 for this one! Now $375 Sold to UKMIDNITE

3) Classic and extremely rare McGizmo XR19 PD All I can say is this one is just about as nice as you are going to find! Don doesn't represent any of his lights to be flawless and there are some tiny original machining marks that came with the light as new but the tritium vial glows bright green and the piston drive functions flawlessly. If this one sells fine otherwise it goes back in the safe....asking $695 Now $650 SOLD on USN

Last edited by karlheinz3; 02-28-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: McGizmo Lunasol 20 added
    Karl H. Riedel III. Realtor and a WHOLE lot more!

Default Re: McGizmo "Classics" for sale!

Karl,

That Mc Classic Mc Piston looks Mc Tasty!

Very nice Karl.... The XR is sweeeeet!

I really like the XR-19...

3 speeds on the Makai?

S1LVA
    I used to be afraid of the dark. Now, the dark is afraid of me.

Makai is offered up again!
    Last edited by karlheinz3; 07-04-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Party Re: McGizmo "Classics" Original first run Lunasol 20 and Makai 3v XML

I just added a sweet Lunasol 20 and put the Makai back up for grabs! Happy Fourth of July!

Flashaholic

Default Re: McGizmo "Classics" Original first run Lunasol 20 and Makai 3v XML

Can you tell us the condition of the LS20?

LS20 received. It was in perfect shape. Thanks
    Last edited by jamespjc; 07-08-2012 at 12:27 PM. Reason: item received

I'll vouch for Karl and say the action on that ls20 is the best of any pd light I've had.

Lunasol 20 is very nice and I would not have put it up for sale had I not recently scored a PD Mule from AWTYD and a Lunasol 27 with a custom TB body. I like other members to have an opportunity to play with the classics that hold timeless appeal to the real "FLASHAHOLIC" that surfs these forums like a shark after food. Sick....I know....but I LOVE CPF! James, it's your if you want it!

Love the Gasser bead...
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim