• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All SOLD: McGizmo "Classics" Original first run Lunasol 20 and Makai 3v XML

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's add a gorgeous Lunasol 20 that I had planned to upgrade with a Centuari modification but never got around to it. $675 SOLD

5e566c5d.jpg

1) McGizmo Makai 3V XML This little gem has served as a desk ornament but has never been carried or abused so it is "like new" with maybe 5 minutes of use. Asking $475 Withdrawn

McGizmo%20sale%20003.JPG

McGizmo%20sale%20004.JPG

McGizmo%20sale%20006.JPG

2) McGizmo 6v SunDrop XM-L 2x123 pak I put this one together for surfing my desk drawers. The light engine is a super bright single stage XML customized by DatiLED for a perfect concentrated beam that floods a small area to provide spot on performance lighting. The Makai is designed for throwing a long distance whereas the SunDrop privides close range illumination. This particular light has an intense blinding neutral white tint and is powered by two CR123 or RCR 123 or IMR123 cells for extended use capabilities. This one has a few tiny marks from being stored in my drawer but has only about an hour of run time and is in very good condition. I am asking $395 for this one! Now $375 Sold to UKMIDNITE

McGizmo%20sale%20001.JPG

McGizmo%20sale%20002.JPG

3) Classic and extremely rare McGizmo XR19 PD All I can say is this one is just about as nice as you are going to find! Don doesn't represent any of his lights to be flawless and there are some tiny original machining marks that came with the light as new but the tritium vial glows bright green and the piston drive functions flawlessly. If this one sells fine otherwise it goes back in the safe....asking $695 Now $650 SOLD on USN

McGizmo%20sale%20011.JPG

McGizmo%20sale%20010.JPG

004.JPG
TiPDTailVariations.jpg

006.JPG

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo "Classics" for sale!

Very nice Karl.... The XR is sweeeeet!

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo "Classics" Original first run Lunasol 20 and Makai 3v XML

Can you tell us the condition of the LS20?

LS20 received. It was in perfect shape. Thanks:twothumbs

Last edited:

Enlightened

I'll vouch for Karl and say the action on that ls20 is the best of any pd light I've had.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunasol 20 is very nice and I would not have put it up for sale had I not recently scored a PD Mule from AWTYD and a Lunasol 27 with a custom TB body. I like other members to have an opportunity to play with the classics that hold timeless appeal to the real "FLASHAHOLIC" that surfs these forums like a shark after food. Sick....I know....but I LOVE CPF! James, it's your if you want it!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Love the Gasser bead...