Black Moon LTD

Thread: Motion to consolidate some of the stickies.

Default Motion to consolidate some of the stickies.

The McGizmo forum has a lot of stickies. Some of them could be un-stickied and referenced in new table-of-contents-style sticky threads. For example, the threads about all of the current offerings could be linked in a single sticky simply labeled CURRENTLY AVAILABLE LIGHTS, or maybe OFFICIAL PRODUCT LIST. Similarly, some of the more popular reviews could be linked under a sticky called PRODUCT REVIEWS. Sometimes I load this forum and completely forget to scroll down to see if there's any activity in the non-sticky threads, because the stickies take up so much space.

Default Re: Motion to consolidate some of the stickies.

This sounds like a good idea. I have family and guests visiting for another week and then things should settle down some. I will take a look at this as time permits and see if I can't make some improvements on the structure. Bernies past efforts and threads are no longer current and I doubt I could step in and comprehensively bring them up to date so I probably should link to them in some manner and un stickie them as well.
    Build Prices .... some mods and builds (not 4 sale) "Nature can be cruel- but we don't have to be."~ Temple Grandin

Default Re: Motion to consolidate some of the stickies.

Quote Originally Posted by McGizmo View Post
    This sounds like a good idea. I have family and guests visiting for another week and then things should settle down some. I will take a look at this as time permits and see if I can't make some improvements on the structure. Bernies past efforts and threads are no longer current and I doubt I could step in and comprehensively bring them up to date so I probably should link to them in some manner and un stickie them as well.
    Perhaps someone with more time on their hands (I'm not volunteering ) could copy/paste Bernie's content into their own threads and update them that way.

Speaking of which, descriptions of the PD and Aleph lights could be linked from a sticky thread called "DISCONTINUED LIGHTS" or something like that.