• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Motion to consolidate some of the stickies.

fyrstormer

Banned
The McGizmo forum has a lot of stickies. Some of them could be un-stickied and referenced in new table-of-contents-style sticky threads. For example, the threads about all of the current offerings could be linked in a single sticky simply labeled CURRENTLY AVAILABLE LIGHTS, or maybe OFFICIAL PRODUCT LIST. Similarly, some of the more popular reviews could be linked under a sticky called PRODUCT REVIEWS. Sometimes I load this forum and completely forget to scroll down to see if there's any activity in the non-sticky threads, because the stickies take up so much space.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
This sounds like a good idea. I have family and guests visiting for another week and then things should settle down some. I will take a look at this as time permits and see if I can't make some improvements on the structure. Bernies past efforts and threads are no longer current and I doubt I could step in and comprehensively bring them up to date so I probably should link to them in some manner and un stickie them as well. :shrug:

fyrstormer

Banned
This sounds like a good idea. I have family and guests visiting for another week and then things should settle down some. I will take a look at this as time permits and see if I can't make some improvements on the structure. Bernies past efforts and threads are no longer current and I doubt I could step in and comprehensively bring them up to date so I probably should link to them in some manner and un stickie them as well. :shrug:
Perhaps someone with more time on their hands (I'm not volunteering ;)) could copy/paste Bernie's content into their own threads and update them that way.

Speaking of which, descriptions of the PD and Aleph lights could be linked from a sticky thread called "DISCONTINUED LIGHTS" or something like that.