Fenix TK45 in Prometheus

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got back from prometheus and I'm pretty sure they were using a number of tk45's in the movie.

Must've made the folks over at fenix pretty happy.

Divine_Madcat

Newly Enlightened
Not a surprise... looks "sci-fi"..

Mind you, in real life, it looks horrible, but who is counting.

stona

Newly Enlightened
Haha yeah, I noticed that too. I mentioned it to my girlfriend next to me and she just shook her head at me LOL. Great movie btw.

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened
I spotted the triple barrel design of the TK45 also, i was just frustrated that there was no one else (who would appreciate) to mention this exciting fact to!

Great film to watch on the IMAX screen in 3D by the way.

fishhead

Newly Enlightened
Just got back from seeing Prometheus and truly the most excitement I got from the movie was seeing the numerous TK45s.

Really, really disappointed in the movie....the more I think on it the stupider it becomes.

But I just love my TK45 and always thought it belonged in a Sci-Fi movie.

pulstar

Enlightened
LOL, i literally saw that movie 2 hours ago. And i too noticed TK45 and mentioned that to my girlfriend:) It was decent movie, with very good sound and 3D effects, but the story got a bit boring and predictible after half of the movie.
SPOILER:

You know, alien monsters, human used as host (hehe), but the most dissapointing was the end, (or lack of it,so prepare for part two) and similarity with Alien.

indenial

Enlightened
Love the TK45s! The movie was set in 2093 I believe. I mean, don't you think by then a light that size could flood a hell of lot more than what we saw in the movie? Then again, I guess it could have been set on low mode....They did look cool, however. Sigh; so few in the theatre could appreciate it - or cared, for that matter! I was in a large venue, and I was wondering how many flashaholics might have been there admiring the lights. I bet me and one other, tops!

theforester

Newly Enlightened
Just got back from watching it as well. I was with one of my buddies who isn't a flashaholic himself, but has seen my various lights, including my TK45. As soon as the first one made it's appearance in the scene near the beginning me and my him both looked at each other and I just nodded a confirmation to his unasked question: "isn't that the same light you have?" I felt instantly connected to the movie! Just one of those moments that only us CPFers can truly appreciate! :)

NiteEye88

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I just got back from seeing that movie last night. And of course I had to figure out which light it was, I figured it had to be a fenix tk 45 or a Nite eye.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
I wonder how many of you flashaholics went to see the movie just to see the TK45.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, look at all the posts!

I'm glad I'm not the only person out there who was geeking out during this movie.

Pandorum

Newly Enlightened
Wow thats great.
I'm planning to see the movie this week. Should I bring my TK45 with me? :)

inspirit

Newly Enlightened
wish I get a chance watching Prometheus IN China:mecry:

Last edited:

mr.lumen

Enlightened
yea but what was even sweeter was the flashlight box type deal that was a flashlgiht on top with a vertical probably 8 inch by 2 inch beam coming out the front of it. kind of hard to explain. i wish i could get my hands on one of those!