Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Shipping time from lummi

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    386

    Default Shipping time from lummi

    Hi all
    im new here and ordered a light from lummi
    how long does it usually take to get to you
    thanks

  2. #2
    Flashaholic* Eric242's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    [-Mad in Germany-]
    Posts
    1,457

    Default Re: Shipping time from lummi

    Some people might tell you between 3 weeks and three years.

  3. #3
    Flashaholic* kaichu dento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    大和/Alyeska
    Posts
    4,784
    Marduke - Solitaire...I've seen matches which are brighter AND have a longer runtime. 光陰矢の如し

  4. #4
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    /etc/hosts
    Posts
    909

    Default Re: Shipping time from lummi

    I was lucky and didn't get boned

    in Jan 2012-Feb 2012
    I ordered 1 and it took 3 weeks. I then ordered 2 and it took 2 weeks. this is standard UK post times
    ...but, I won't be ordering anything else ever again from Lummi.
    posted by jh333233
    Dont cheat me, im expert in using crap light

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    386

    Default Finally got here

    FALSE ALARM
    It finally got STUCK IN CUSTOMS
    Last edited by Empire; 06-12-2012 at 08:34 AM. Reason: I didn't get it YET

  6. #6
    Enlightened odog83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Shipping time from lummi

    I received my Raw NS about 10 days after ordering. The transaction was all good, but it would be a lie if I said that I didn´t worry about it...
    But nevertheless I´m very happy with the light!

  7. #7
    *Flashaholic* fyrstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northern VA, USA
    Posts
    5,661

    Default Re: Shipping time from lummi

    If Rob is finally getting his act together and delivering orders, that's good news. Now as soon as he fills all outstanding orders, including my Raw SS, then maybe we can talk about treating him like a respectable businessman again.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    386

    Default Re: Shipping time from lummi

    Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    If Rob is finally getting his act together and delivering orders, that's good news. Now as soon as he fills all outstanding orders, including my Raw SS, then maybe we can talk about treating him like a respectable businessman again.
    Yeah frystormer
    The trick in good business is act like YOU are the boss
    not the salesperson but you know, dang wee is in customs
    when I called they told me they removed items and lost a few
    i will PERSONALLY fly over to Ny from ca and beat their lazy buttockses if they lost the wee Ti I ordered
    yeah rob is really nice(responded to an urgent email within 30 secs)
    I would start with a wee £45 and if he delivers fast and ships fast then.... Order what you REALLY want

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    386

    Default Re: Shipping time from lummi

    I worried like it was an animal, I started to cry when the man on the phone says they lost some items
    i won't bother to file a claim though, if it's the light I will go personally(

  10. #10
    *Flashaholic* fyrstormer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northern VA, USA
    Posts
    5,661

    Default Re: Shipping time from lummi

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeah frystormer
    The trick in good business is act like YOU are the boss
    not the salesperson but you know, dang wee is in customs
    when I called they told me they removed items and lost a few
    i will PERSONALLY fly over to Ny from ca and beat their lazy buttockses if they lost the wee Ti I ordered
    yeah rob is really nice(responded to an urgent email within 30 secs)
    I would start with a wee £45 and if he delivers fast and ships fast then.... Order what you REALLY want
    I already paid him for a Raw SS. He owes me a Raw SS. I'll never get it, though.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Posts
    386

    Default Re: Shipping time from lummi

    Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    I already paid him for a Raw SS. He owes me a Raw SS. I'll never get it, though.
    I'll see what I can do

  12. #12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •