• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: The Ti PD-S from McGizmo

Barbarian

Enlightened
I am offering the Ti PD-S from McGizmo for sale. SOLD

Pricing, Payment, and Shipping
SOLD
$625 PayPal Only CONUS Only

This light will require a signature from UPS and will only be waived at my discretion.

Price Includes Insured UPS Ground Shipping from St. Louis (1-5 business days)

The Fine Print
* First I'll take it in this thread followed by prompt payment gets it.
* "I'll take it" in this thread takes precedence over all other forms of communication.
* PM me for my PayPal address. It is also in my profile.
* I am not looking for trades at this time.
* The price is firm.
* I will ship this light via UPS ground to the CONUS only (sorry to my international friends).
* I will provide a tracking number from UPS via email.

I guarantee delivery and will communicate with you up until delivery. I'll make sure your light gets there and that you are satisfied with the transaction.

Details
This is the coveted light from McGizmo. The light is in very good condition. I have never carried this piece. Even though I am not the original owner, the clip looks like it has never been used and is still very stout. I am not 100% sure, but I believe this light has had the current boosted. McGizmo lovers wil not be disappointed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: The Ti PD-S from McGizmo

OMG. The best from the best. What else can I say?! Tim, you are selling a grail - someone please save me from myself and buy this thing quickly.

There are NONE better than Barbarian, and as always, he is offering an incredibly fair price on one of the finest lights ever.

Buy with confidence!!!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

OMG. The best from the best. What else can I say?! Tim, you are selling a grail - someone please save me from myself and buy this thing quickly.

There are NONE better than Barbarian, and as always, he is offering an incredibly fair price on one of the finest lights ever.

Buy with confidence!!!

I AGREE 1000%

Tim is the best of the best :)

I'm sure this will sell quickly, especially at that price !

Barbarian

Enlightened

Thanks for the support and the very kind words Dan and Ray. I went a little overboard this past month on other purchases (you'll know what I bought Dan), so this classic went up for sale in a spur of the moment decision to help offset the incoming bill that is about to hit. I also spent a lot of money at OVEREADY the last few weeks on more of the outstanding products form TorchLAB.

I know times are tough and the CPF economy is even tougher, but if someone wants this hard to get grail light, now is the time to pull the trigger.

One of the all-time greatest customs from one of the all-time best sellers - a winning combination. Tim, are you sure you want to sell THIS light over the others in your collection? The PD-S is most definitely one of the last lights I'd ever sell, and quite possibly THE last lights I'd ever sell. :popcorn:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek: Wow!

What a deal.

I have bought many lights from Barbarian and I have always been 100% satisfied.

Barbarian

Enlightened

^^
Thanks Troy and Robert.

I don't know what I'm doing Troy. Sometimes I list lights that I really don't want to sell, but since they will be bring back the biggest return, I hit the submit button. I should sell a handful of other lights instead of this classic, but I'll probably give it until tomorrow night to move.

I still have a Ti PD-XPG in case someone grabs this one.

EDIT: This light is now sold. The sale is over.

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats to buyer and seller. Tim, glad to see you back on CPF. I have missed seeing you here lately. Purchasing from Tim is always a pleasure....Robert.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice sale, Barbarian! :wave:

The McGizmo PD-S is one of my favorite lights.

:cool: