Dark Sucks 18650 E Series Host

uncle wong

Newly Enlightened
Possible to have Dark Sucks 18650 E Series Host available ?
I like the Valiant Concepts host in black matte ha , simple design & comfortable in hand but they dont have 18650 host & they already discontinue their products .
e80f3ba2.jpg

So maybe Mr.Jason will make us some 18650 E Series host ?

Last edited:

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've mentioned it to him a few times, and, he's shown little interest in making these. I was thinking of having him produce either body shown in the middle of this picture or a slimline version of them using a proprietary TC.
6c714e40.jpg

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
With this thread hiding in this subsection you'll get very little response. I would suggest that uncle wong have a mod move this into one of the more trafficked areas of these forums to get a truer response.

archer6817j

Enlightened
This could be a project for October. I think it would be useful to steer the thread towards a group discussion on what specs/features people would like to see...and come to some sort of consensus in the next 30 days or so.

Obviously we won't be able to accommodate every idea so keep in mind that I'll have to make about 100 pcs of any one thing to make it remotely economical. My best "back of the napkin guess" for price is around $50-$60 for anodized aluminum.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I'll kick this off. My idea is very much like the second light down from the top in the picture I posted above but with a thinner profile and a matching tail cap instead of the Z41 to keep with the original concept of the E-series lights. KISS.