• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Steve Ku Volere + Moddoo clip

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
I've got up for grabs a Steve Ku Volere with neutral XP-G and the somewhat rare Moddoo clip.
The condition is VG++, only upon very close scrutiny can you see any signs of handling. Includes
all the extras and packaging that originally came with the light (o-rings, spare lens, etc).. Tritium
color is icy blue and is very bright..

I'll let this one go for $575 SOLD shipped Priority/Insured in the USA. North America sales only for the time
being..

Untitled.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Steve Ku Volere + Moddoo clip

This is one of the most tiny and powerful custom AA/14500 lights you'll ever get. Exquisite machining, beautiful tint...

It won't last long.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful light with the rare Moddoo clip...if only there are less poisons floating around here I would have seriously consider taking this one :(

May I ask what is the serial number of this light?

OtisCampbell

Enlightened

Beautiful light with the rare Moddoo clip...if only there are less poisons floating around here I would have seriously consider taking this one :(

May I ask what is the serial number of this light?

The serial number is 030.. PM incoming Senna94

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Steve Ku Volere + Moddoo clip

I've got up for grabs a Steve Ku Volere with neutral XP-G and the somewhat rare Moddoo clip.
The condition is VG++, only upon very close scrutiny can you see any signs of handling. Includes
all the extras and packaging that originally came with the light (o-rings, spare lens, etc).. Tritium
color is icy blue and is very bright..

I'll let this one go for $575 SPF shipped Priority/Insured in the USA. North America sales only for the time
being..

Untitled.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

PayPal sent.

Thanks Walter !!