Innovative and high-quality Rofis flashlight

Thread: SOLD -- FiveMega 623 mag (4,000 lumens)

Flashaholic*

Default SOLD -- FiveMega 623 mag (4,000 lumens)

SPF

This is a used FiveMega 623 Mag in very good condition. It has a hard HA finish. It puts out roughly 4,000 lumens and will set newspapers on fire. Batteries not included. It uses 12 NiMH cells. The ones I used were GP 2000s, which are 4/5 A cells. The battery carrier has a jack for external charging. I used a Universal Smart Charger (not included) for 9.6V-18V NiMH battery packs. Extra charging jack included to hook up to the battery carrier pack. Iím also including three extra Osram 64623 light bulbs.

Iíve used this light occasionally for a few years. Iíve been out of lights for a while and donít remember all the details. But it has a ceramic blub holder and glass lens that can take the heat. The reflector is metal. I donít remember who sold them. This is a massive flood light that turns night into day.

Price is $105. Price includes free shipping in US, delivery confirmation and PayPal fees. First unconditional Iíll Take It followed by prompt PayPal gets it. Overseas shipping is extra.

Last edited by Josey; 06-21-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Default Re: FiveMega 623 mag (4,000 lumens)

wants pictures of shit on fire right meow.

This is an awesome price on an awesome light. Why is this still here?!

Flashaholic*

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm selling this light only because I have a medical bill to pay, and the people I'm paying make more on their doughnut break than I make in a week. Should of stayed in school.

Price drop to $90.

Edit: just realized that I can't take it so sorry!!
    Last edited by polkiuj; 06-20-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Flashaholic*

Which switch does it have?
    mossyoak --> Dear God man, its your honeymoon, screw the flashlights, bring one or two and some backup batteries, and fill up all that extra room you have with condoms and alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Josey View Post
    Thanks for the kind comments. I'm selling this light only because I have a medical bill to pay, and the people I'm paying make more on their doughnut break than I make in a week. Should of stayed in school.

Price drop to $90.
    Sorry for your troubles...It's my pleasure to help you out...so
    I"LL TAKE IT!

Flashaholic*

Thanks, MWC, it's yours. I don't really have any unusual troubles, I was just commenting on the power of income inequality. You're getting a great light. It puts out a massive wall of light.

Sorry, Tolkaze, that I didn't get to your question. It came after I went to bed.