• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD -- FiveMega 623 mag (4,000 lumens)

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
DSC01864.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

SPF

This is a used FiveMega 623 Mag in very good condition. It has a hard HA finish. It puts out roughly 4,000 lumens and will set newspapers on fire. Batteries not included. It uses 12 NiMH cells. The ones I used were GP 2000s, which are 4/5 A cells. The battery carrier has a jack for external charging. I used a Universal Smart Charger (not included) for 9.6V-18V NiMH battery packs. Extra charging jack included to hook up to the battery carrier pack. I'm also including three extra Osram 64623 light bulbs.

I've used this light occasionally for a few years. I've been out of lights for a while and don't remember all the details. But it has a ceramic blub holder and glass lens that can take the heat. The reflector is metal. I don't remember who sold them. This is a massive flood light that turns night into day.

Price is $105. Price includes free shipping in US, delivery confirmation and PayPal fees. First unconditional I'll Take It followed by prompt PayPal gets it. Overseas shipping is extra.

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

Last edited:

Digital

Newly Enlightened
Re: FiveMega 623 mag (4,000 lumens)

wants pictures of poop on fire right meow.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm selling this light only because I have a medical bill to pay, and the people I'm paying make more on their doughnut break than I make in a week. Should of stayed in school.

Price drop to $90.

polkiuj

Enlightened

Edit: just realized that I can't take it so sorry!!

Last edited:

mwc951

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm selling this light only because I have a medical bill to pay, and the people I'm paying make more on their doughnut break than I make in a week. Should of stayed in school.

Price drop to $90.

Sorry for your troubles...It's my pleasure to help you out...so
I"LL TAKE IT!

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, MWC, it's yours. I don't really have any unusual troubles, I was just commenting on the power of income inequality. You're getting a great light. It puts out a massive wall of light.

Sorry, Tolkaze, that I didn't get to your question. It came after I went to bed.