• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Haiku XR-E - REDUCED $340 shipped!

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Hello again folks!

I'm back from my trip and the Haiku sat comfortably in it's Pelican case while I was away :)

I've decided to post it for sale again, so I'm reviving the thread now. I purchased this one used and I'd estimate the condition at 95% - only one small mark near the clip end, which I can't get to photograph with my cell phone camera. Works great and has that special McGizmo feel :thumbsup: This one is an XRE.

SOLD TO GUNGA! $340 shipped in the USA. PayPal accepted with NO FEE as long as you are verified with PayPal and I will only ship to addresses which are "confirmed" PayPal addresses.

Regards,

Hoppy

Haiku1.jpg
[/IMG]

Haiku2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

jake royston

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku - $345 shipped!

wow! this is the lowest price ive seen for a Haiku! I am sure it wont last long!
Good luck with the sale!

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Sorry Dad, best I can do is those cell phone pics. I'm packing for my trip. I photographed it inside the Pelican case, which has a black foam liner, so it's apparently picking up that color in the titanium.

It's not black, its silver titanium. I've got a solid history here and on lots of other forums (same user name) so no worries.

sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
So tempted! Exploring a couple other options. Also. I heard something about a change in pwm rate on newer light engines? Was looking for an xpg engine.

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Yep, that was me :)

I miss that light too! I've been busy with other issues for a couple years, so I've only checked in to browse from time to time.

I'm shocked this didn't sell within an hour of posting - at this price it's a no brainier. I did post it the other day and immediately pulled the posting, thinking maybe I'd just keep it.......maybe I will.

Hope all is well with you Bruce.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LumensMaximus

Enlightened

Excellent price indeed, I have Haiku's XPG and XML but always seem to reach for the XRE these days...:wave:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you're putting it back for sale, send me a PM as I would like to take this...would be perfect for my EDC duty as I can be pretty rough with my lights so I'm too worried to carry my new Haiku in my pocket, hence it get a nice seat inside my Pelican case! :D

toshiba18

Newly Enlightened

Where can I find a case like that to fit a mcgizmo haiku I just bough for my son?

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

relisted for sale - see original post at top

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

reduced price and added Paypal with NO fees. Shipping included, let's find this one a new home!

centauri

Banned
Re: WTS: McGizmo Haiku XR-E - REDUCED $340 shipped!

hello,

May I ask if the haiku is cool or neutral?

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
hello,<br />
<br />
May I ask if the haiku is cool or neutral?

I'm not certain that I can differentiate between the two, but it appears pretty neutral in color IMO.

sent using Tapatalk