Is there a light with a brightness ring, no strobe?

frank777

Enlightened
Well, I've searched and searched, but I can't find the light I want. If anybody knows of one, please share!

What I want:

Small - using one or two CR123's or one AA (two AA's is too long)
Has adjustment ring for brightness with NO STROBE or SOS (I always activate the strobe by accident and it's annoying)
At least 100 lumens max brightness
Less than $120

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dave
CPF user frank777

PS The Surefire Titan comes close, but it's just too expensive

Imon

Enlightened
Well I thought the Sunwayman V10Rs were quite popular on this forum.
I used to own one... can't seem to remember why I sold it now....

They have a AA version as well, not as bright if I recall correctly - can't remember if it was compatible with 14500s.

frank777

Enlightened
Yep, perfect, that's what I'm looking for. Thank you guys! I knew CPF members would have an answer. You have never let me down :twothumbs

Danielight

Enlightened
Yep, the Sunwayman V-series may be just what you want. If you'd prefer to use AA batteries (alakline, lithium primaries, or rechargeables), you might want to look at the V10A. That's the model I have ... pop a 14500 in it, and light up your back yard! :p

RBWNY

Enlightened
I would also suggest the *new* Niteye 10. Smaller than the Sunwayman. No clicky. Turns ON with the adjustable ring. Uses 1 -123 or RCR123 (TWICE as bright w/rcr) Very much an edc light. :naughty:

frank777

Enlightened
All right, NOW you guys have done it.... I bought both of them. I need a 12 step program!