2AA format, 10k lux?

Custom

Newly Enlightened
1) How would you prefer to purchase the light? ____this doesn't matter.

2) Budget: ____I'm flexible, tell me what you gotJ.

3) Format: ____I want a flashlight.

4) Flashlight-specific format/size:____Every day carry medium (4-7 inches). - flexible.

5) Emitter/Light source:____LED (known for efficiency, longevity, and compactness)

7) What battery type do you want to use? ____I intend to use 2 nimh AAs and alkalines in a pinch.

8) How much genuine out the front (OTF) light do you want/need? Sometimes you can have too much light (trying to read up close up with a 100 lumen light is impossible).

____I want to illuminate my entire backyard or a campsite (150-300 lumens).
____I want to illuminate an entire field, the neighbor's front yard several houses down, impress my friends and neighbors, etc. (300-700 lumens).

9) Throw vs. Flood: At what distance will you be most likely to use this light? Select all that apply.

____50-150 yards/meters (I live in a very rural area/farm with wide open spaces)
____150+ yards (I want maximum throw possible)

10) Runtime: Not over-inflated manufacturer runtime claims, but usable brightness measured from first activation to 50% with new batteries (Measured on maximum output). not too worried, would Like low parasitic loss.

13) User Interface (UI) and mode selection. no preference really, no strobe with a couple levels would be nice..

15) Special Needs/extras: Is there anything else you want or need that hasn't been mentioned? Select any below.

wanting a 2AA light with more throw than p100a2(7000lux). anything out there with XR-E R2 & bigger reflector? 10,000 lux?

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
dereelight javelin
quark AA turbo
surefire E2L-AA

fenix has some 4xAA lights that have pretty good throw, and with the 4xAA its brighter as well. i think its called a LD40, theres suppose to be a newer model called the E40 i think

Custom

Newly Enlightened
im basically trying to find something 2aa thats closer to my dorcy 220 (20k ish) without modifying that.