• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Final Price drop: The Moon Blaster Short Arc 16 million cps

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: The Moon Blaster Short Arc 16 million cps

*** SOLD ***

Selling one of my custom short arcs to keep going with the addiction...One in a lifetime opportunity!

Measured at 16 million cps. not the 15 million hype spotlights. (FYI 15 million spotlight is about 400K cps, 37.5 fold marketing hype, with that hype, the moon blaster would be 600 million cp spotlight LOL)

Family Photo of my three custom short arcs, Moon blaster is the one in the center. Runs on 110v AC. You can get an inexpensive 110v portable power supply or plug into wall outlet. Do not run over 15 min at a time! Do not drop it. Do not open the reflector up! Lamp is under high pressure even in cold. Lamp is good for 2000-3000 hours, only have a few hr run time on it.

Build thread here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?307615-Blitz-Short-Arc-The-Moon-Blaster

Beam shots here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?330370-Superlights-shoot-out-The-ShortArcs

scaled.php

dscf0367g.jpg

1 Mile target:
dscf0362a.jpg

This light is one of the longest throwing custom flashlight/spot light ever made, behind only Ra's maxa blaster & my 260W swan blaster short arc.

It'll blow away any of the portable super lights you might have or have lusted after. It'll blow away Maxa Beam short Arcs, 12Mcp newest Maxa Beam, Night Hunter I & II short arcs, 150W or 175W Mega Ray, 100HID mods, Twin 100W HID mods, 400w HID mods, any Surefire beast, hell fighter or whatever, any Polarions (you'll need 30 Polarions added together to get to 15 million CPs)

Price $999 Now $699$599 Final Price drop $399:eek:
Shipping $23 US
or $49 International
Insurance optional $15

Last edited:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. I'll bet this doesn't stay for sale long before someone snatches it up

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: The Moon Blaster Short Arc 16 million cps

if i give you my house number can you convince my wife to let me get it? LOL

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really didn't need to see this. :aaa: Hmmm.....need more coffee before $1000 decision. :shakehead:broke::thinking:

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've had the personal pleasure of seeing Ma-Sha's lights in action.

Pure quality lights, attention to detail, jaw dropping performance!

Someones getting really lucky with this build!

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this thing still here??? Aaaaaaargh!!! And I thought it was going to be a relaxing Saturday. Someone hurry and up and buy this thing!!! I'm pretty good at rationalizing things I don't need.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this thing still here??? Aaaaaaargh!!! And I thought it was going to be a relaxing Saturday. Someone hurry and up and buy this thing!!! I'm pretty good at rationalizing things I don't need.

at this point i am in the same boat, ive refreshed this page a number of times today wishing it was gone :duh2:

someone buy this before i do!

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

if i give you my house number can you convince my wife to let me get it? LOL

I can give it a try, it's all about perspective. I'll convince her that she deserves a $1500 handbag, a token of love which can not be measured by price. You come home with a "$1500" hand bag as gift to her which happen to came with a free gift of "15 Million CP spotlight" & live happily ever after :).

I'm pretty good at rationalizing things I don't need.

I agree, think your Barn Burner @ 0.9Million CP. With similar cost but 17x the BB cps, it's like getting 17 Barn Burners at $59 a piece :). After this, you won't have the urge to keep the BB, probably sell it on CPF & get the money back, end up owning the Moon Blaster for free. :)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can give it a try, it's all about perspective. I'll convince her that she deserves a $1500 handbag, a token of love which can not be measured by price. You come home with a "$1500" hand bag as gift to her which happen to came with a free gift of "15 Million CP spotlight" & live happily ever after :).

:lolsign:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

:awman: You're not helping matters. That's EXACTLY the kind of rationalizing I'm good at!

However, I'd sell the Maxabeam before I'd sell the Barn Burner. I've actually been trying to rationalize buying a second Barn Burner for what reason I don't know. :thinking:

Aaaaaaaanyway.....gonna go to bed and hope this thing sells tonight! :sleepy:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

omg this is still here... colonel please buy this before i do!

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Happy July 4th ...

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***July 4th Sale $200 Off ***: The Moon Blaster Short Arc 16 million cps

***Happy Independence day sale***Take $200 Off July 4th to 10th***