Zombie Tools "Deuce"

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
After seeing this video on YouTube, I had to get one :naughty:

When my Zombie Tools Deuce arrived few days ago, my wife asked "what are you going to use that thing for" I replied, to prune the tree's :D

The Deuce is BIG,

Total Length 35in (.48m) Blade/Handle Length 23.25in/11in (.59m/.28m) Steel Width .204in
Weight 3.25lbs(1.47kg)

Shown with a 6D Mag light and my current EDC light and knife
p1070564b.jpg

Made in Missoula, Montana from carbon steel (most models are 5160 spring steel) :thumbsup: They are sharp, and they are heat-treated and tempered for business.
p1070563i.jpg

Imon

Enlightened
I remember my friends and I used to joke about Zombie Apocalypse back in 08 when there was a run on guns. It was a joke though, of course, there wasn't going to be a real Zombie Apocalypse but.... I think some people take it a little bit too seriously.
That thing is a sword... what are you going to do with it? I mean, I own a few large fixed-blade knives (10") but I use it for wood chopping when I go hiking/camping.
Unless you're a collector I never really saw a use for swords - do you plan to do anything with it?

Illum

Flashaholic
I remember my friends and I used to joke about Zombie Apocalypse back in 08 when there was a run on guns. It was a joke though, of course, there wasn't going to be a real Zombie Apocalypse but.... I think some people take it a little bit too seriously.
That thing is a sword... what are you going to do with it? I mean, I own a few large fixed-blade knives (10") but I use it for wood chopping when I go hiking/camping.
Unless you're a collector I never really saw a use for swords - do you plan to do anything with it?

The zombie apocalypse has thusfar been an excellent marketing opportunity to preppers because they are held captive by their beliefs.
A sword er... a bush knife has its uses though... I would buy one if I had use for it in the woods. If confronted by zombies though, the ol' handheld grapeshot gun is still my preferred weapon. If you require hand to hand tactics to fend off zombies you were either sleeping too soundly or your snoring in the open :grin2:

Shado, I'd recommend the post of that pic in this thread, it'll turn alot more heads
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?202613-BIG-Fixed-Bladed-Knives-That-You-Have

Last edited: