Powerful green laser module for flashlight mod

Atakdog

Newly Enlightened
I have a Eagletac T20c2 with an s2 led. It originally had an r5, but after a 3 story fall onto concrete the internally circuitry got messed up. :sigh:
After getting the s2 module I didn't know what to do with the old r5 one. What I am thinking of is drilling a hole through it and inserting a green laser module. With the laser module in the casing of the old led module, I could make it a flashlight, or a laser that is waterproof!

Do any of you know where to get a 532nm green laser module that is 200mw+, preferably ir filtered too?
Max dimensions can be ~16mm wide and ~70mm long if I use 1x rcr123a instead of a 18650.

mhemling33

Newly Enlightened
If you are just looking for something cool to play around with you can find an 80-100mw module on ebay for around $20-$25. I have purchased several of them and installed them into flashlights they will run good off your 3.7v li-ion or one of those common 3xAAA holders. For a 200mw ir filtered green your looking to spend some money. The ones on ebay will most likely come in a 13mm module so you will need a 13mm drill bit or if you dont have one you can use a 1/2" and wobble your drill around until it fits... but it depends on what quality your going for. here is a link to one and best of luck...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/532nm-80mW-...315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a13012fd3

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also, IR filters are available from several places, so if the laser you choose ends up not being filtered, you still have options. novalasers.com and o-like.com both have ~1cm^2 IR filters. Snap 'em like normal glass using glass scoring tool. Novalasers appears to be Canadian, o-like is in China.