iamnobody

Newly Enlightened
A Newcomer's Collection

scaled.php
scaled.php

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely impressive collection! Will stir up jealousy among even the veterans of the forum!

Cheers!

iamnobody

Newly Enlightened
Absolutely impressive collection! Will stir up jealousy among even the veterans of the forum!

Cheers!

Hi euroken! Thank you for your appreciation. I am just a small potato and I have to learn more about SureFire from the veterans.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
euroken is spot-on 100%

that's an amazing collection imo

so surely you mean just a newcomer to CPF, right? with a stellar light collection like that you've had to have been doing this for a while i'd bet :D

iamnobody

Newly Enlightened
euroken is spot-on 100%

that's an amazing collection imo

so surely you mean just a newcomer to CPF, right? with a stellar light collection like that you've had to have been doing this for a while i'd bet :D

Thank you tobrien. Yes, I am a newcomer to CPF. This forum is really a nice place for flashaholics all around the world. I am regretimg for becoming a member too late.

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW Great collection welcome to CPF

I have never seen the Surefire C2 Emerson with a ribbed bezel did it come that way ? If so what is the serial number of the light ?

Hey I think you should now move to the next level Custom titanium :twothumbs

I will help you fund your new found Ti custom fetish :naughty: By taking some of these off you starting with the Pk Def1 :D

cheers

iamnobody

Newly Enlightened
Hi Rat, nice to meet you.

I have changed a LU60A bezel to my C2-EM. I think it is called 13586-11.

The silver color E-body is not make by titanium. It is just make by aluminum and was polished. Meanwhile, I am still looking for DEFs.
The one which shown in my photo is a PK Logo KROMA MIL-SPEC only.

Thank you for your appreciation.

LE6920

Newly Enlightened
Very nice collection. I see you are a big fan of the Z32 bezel. It looks like you replaced many of your regular bezels (like on the 6Z and 9Z) with Z32 bezels.

iamnobody

Newly Enlightened
Very nice collection. I see you are a big fan of the Z32 bezel. It looks like you replaced many of your regular bezels (like on the 6Z and 9Z) with Z32 bezels.

Yes, I am addicted to Z32. I have nearly 40 nos. of this. Most of my old school SureFires were replaced to this bezel.

ARA

Enlightened
Simply mouth watering. Awesome collection, you must have spent a fortune in time and money collecting all these.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very, very nice collection you have there...

If I may ask, why do you buy/own more than one of most of the same lights ?

Hell, I can't even afford a single Surefire !