Copper EDC w/ Crenelated Bezel

afrankart

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like a cool light. Can't wait to see one if someone orders one that way.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
"You will have a shipping confirmation soon.
Thanks Mac"

Yep, looking for that shipping number aaaaaaaany time now! :popcorn:

Like I told you via E-Mail we had a death in the family so all of last week and a few days earlier this week where a wash as no lights got worked on. Everyone that has a copper light order will have shipping confirmations today. On another note comments like the above somewhat **** me off especially under the current circumstances.

Thanks Mac

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey man, I was just pokin' atcha. Didn't mean any ill will by it. It was meant to be funny. I'll be glad to delete it since you didn't see the humor.

For the record, you had already told me about the death in the family (and you'll recall my friendly well wishes and prayers I sent your way) and said that your were working on them "right now" and that "you'll have a shipping confirmation soon". So, I took you at your word as I'm always inclined to do.

Again, there was no malicious intent in my off the cuff silly comment above and I'm sorry you took it that way. And again, I'm very sorry these are dark times for you and your family. :)

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey man, I was just pokin' atcha. Didn't mean any ill will by it. It was meant to be funny. I'll be glad to delete it since you didn't see the humor.

For the record, you had already told me about the death in the family (and you'll recall my friendly well wishes and prayers I sent your way) and said that your were working on them "right now" and that "you'll have a shipping confirmation soon". So, I took you at your word as I'm always inclined to do.

Again, there was no malicious intent in my off the cuff silly comment above and I'm sorry you took it that way. And again, I'm very sorry these are dark times for you and your family. :)

Sorry I guess I took it the wrong way.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Copper Tri with Crenels arrived today. Will post pics tonight. It is stunning.

IMG-20120801-00274.jpg
IMG-20120801-00276.jpg
IMG-20120801-00275.jpg

Last edited: