I just get no love with eagletac.

cbr400rr

Newly Enlightened
Well, I returned my Eagletac T20, because it was not the new U2 emitter and had several nicks in the HA coating. Today I get the new one and now the advance modes is messed up. It would work twisting back and forth but eventually will stop working. Literally it would not turn on unless I twist it back tight. This really starting to **** me off with the QA of Eagletac. I love their lights but damn water condensation on the D25, now this! At least my G25 has no issues. Then I have 6 Orbtronic 18650 that won't work in the T20. They won't work correctly, due to the length. T20 recommends up to 68.5mm and the Orbtronics are 68.7mm. That .2mm reall going to make the difference? It works ok on my G25. Well this time I'm not going to pay to ship it back. This is a defective product straight. I paid to ship it back last time this I'm not. I shouldn't have paid the first time. Has anyone with the T20 have issues with battery size? What about the twisting head modes?

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the T20 XM-L U2 I have now when I first got it if twisted the head to go to general or low it would do nothing, it would not turn off or anything but the output would not change, it would stay in either high or general and not change.

I cleaned it really well and re-lubed it and just stayed with it and I have not had that problem since the U2 version first came out. I'm not going to tell you to "just stick with it for awhile" but if you have not already give it a good cleaning and try again.

I hate sending stuff back I'm in that process right now with a knife and been there plenty with light's, to be honest no matter how bad it sucks or unfair it is it's just part of the game, I know it shouldn't be but it is. And yes I do agree if a product is indeed defective the return shipping should be paid for, one should at least be reimbursed if said product is inspected by the dealer and found to be defective.

cbr400rr

Newly Enlightened
Lol.. I wish more lube would work.. It would work for a while then if I twist and cycle several times it would go out and not work at all unless I tighten it again.. Even cleaning won't help.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish more lube would work ... It would work for a while then if I twist several times it would go out and not work at all ...

Put on some jazz music on, have a glass of wine, turn the lights down, and keep trying . . .

:hahaha:
:hitit: :popcorn: :whistle: