what will out throw my stanley hid ??

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Parker VH has 2 MaxaBeams "For Sale" at CPFMarket place......well worth a look :)

Later
Kelly

Parker VH

Enlightened

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
"and if its throw you want - the maxabeam has plenty"

Tru dat! However, in all honesty (since I have one), the Maxabeam is not exactly a lumen monster. That said, when I have folks over, the Maxabeam gets even more attention than my Barn Burner (though the Barn Burner is my favorite horse in the stable by far.)

But if it's throw ya want, Parker has the right price on his Maxabeams...I certainly paid a helluvalotmore for mine.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
"and if its throw you want - the maxabeam has plenty"

Tru dat! However, in all honesty (since I have one), the Maxabeam is not exactly a lumen monster. That said, when I have folks over, the Maxabeam gets even more attention than my Barn Burner (though the Barn Burner is my favorite horse in the stable by far.)

But if it's throw ya want, Parker has the right price on his Maxabeams...I certainly paid a helluvalotmore for mine.

Yes, its not super bright - or overly useful, but it will throw a pencil thin beam for miles
I overuse this pic, but that building is 1000m (around 1000 yards) away - and the MB is on its mid setting (about 3MCP - high for mine is 7.2MCP (measured at 160m)
BZC18029.jpg

Phil Ament

Enlightened
anybody have a contact number for fritz ?
i seem to be having trouble pm ing him

Hahoo, if you go to the "About Me" section of his profile page he actually lists the name of his business/company and so if you are really desperate to contact him you could try and see if you could do it that way, however if you decide to cut and paste it just be aware that the last word of his three word company name is misspelt as it has a letter missing! There is an "o" missing between the "l" and the "g".

Last edited: